|Qty Pricing for all BVL programs!
(Discount shown at checkout.)
Safe, Proven Techniques to Reduce Risk
Script: Barbara E. Hurst, Editor, Bankers' Hotline
Presenter: Alan Pratt, Bankers Video Library
In the event of a robbery, getting the robber out the door, with no harm or injury to anyone in the office, should be everyone's aim and purpose.
We've illustrated exactly the way a victim teller should behave and respond during a one-on-one robbery that is perpetrated by a verbal-demand armed robber and also by a note-passer. And then we go through, step-by-step, clearly and concisely, what each person in the office (including the victim teller) should do and say after a robbery.
We've also included safety tips on secure office opening and warnings for family members of financial institution employees.
Used along with the accompanying training pages (and documentation), this program meets the Robbery Response Training requirements of the regulations mandated by the Bank Protection Act.
This program covers:
- More secure single- person office opening
- Explicit post-robbery employee actions
- Explanation of correct police response
- Tips for employees' family members
- Step-by-step review of recommended behavior during and after a robbery
- Hints on learning how to describe a robber
- Appreciating the results of frequent robbery response rehearsals
Use this program for:
- A safer response to a robbery
- Step-by-step instructions
- Safety tips for employees and their families
- Safer opening procedures
- Meeting Bank Protection Act requirements
(Runs approximately 25 mins.)
"This program takes robbery response down to the bare bones. It's very complete, detailed, easy to understand, and memorable."
P. Kevin Smith
VP & Director of Security
Chevy Chase Bank, Laurel, MD
Shipping & Handling is FREE, regardless of quantity ordered
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 May, 2006.