What are you doing with your free time?
Had some new responsibilities assigned lately?
Are you expected to deal with them in your "spare time"? Sure, cut out the time you spend breathing and maybe you can get it done. The bottom line in compliance management is that there is too much to do, too much to learn, too much to implement, too much to change, too much to train, too much to monitor. You get the idea.
We have the idea too. We'd like to help you get your job done (and maybe even be able to take a day off.) We've designed ComplianceAction to help you. Here's how:
And now with your subscription we'll include:
- ComplianceAction includes articles about new developments in compliance laws, regulations, and interpretations, but we do more than describe the change, we tell you what to do about it. Each major article contains ActionSteps, things to check on or change, or a new process to start. We even list who needs to know or be involved. In short, the ActionSteps are your 'to do' list.
- We also have articles addressing compliance problem areas, such as what compliance requirements apply to commercial lending, when signatures are required or prohibited, how to use credit scoring, or when and how to give disclosures of different kinds. We include ActionSteps for these too.
- ComplianceAction gives you information on compliance enforcement trends. We stay in touch with examiners and the recently examined to bring you the latest information. These articles help you prepare for the next examination so you'll be ready with a good response to the items that are at the top of the examiner's list - and you'll look good to your management as well.
- Sometimes, ComplianceAction includes charts or lists to help your staff. You can use these for training and also hand them out as job aids.
- The subscription includes access to our Compliance Hotline. You can call us with compliance questions and we answer them. Some of your questions show up on the Question and Answer page. That way, you get your answer in print to show to any doubters.
- We share success ideas - ideas that work. Other compliance managers - and even some examiners - have shared their ideas for getting compliance to happen. You can use their ideas directly, even some forms we print, or build off of their ideas.
- We include a calendar on compliance events to remind you when to review HMDA data, when comment letters are due, when to expect action on something - this one often changes a lot - and reminders about what to do on a regular basis, such as training, board briefings, and policy reviews.
- FREE access to a TOLL-FREE compliance hotline for answers to those tough compliance questions.
- FREE online access to all of the articles that appeared in ComplianceAction.
- FREE access to a ComplianceAction message board. and,
- Automatic qualification for discounts on any products and programs that we present.
$199 for 8 issues (roughly 6 months)
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 February, 2004.