The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Disclosures for Co-Signer on Consumer Purpose
- Travel Trailer Considered Mobile Home or Camper?
- Taking Land and not Home on Property-Rescission?
- Reg CC Repeated Overdraft Rule Used to Place Hold
- Payable to Agent or Underwriter on 1103/1104 HUD
- Reg B- Collecting Monitoring Data on HELOC Apps?
- Place for Subordination Fee on GFE and HUD-1
- Reg DD and 30 Day Notice for Change in Terms
- Customer Who Refuses Flood Insurance (Home Equity)
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
it is possible to authenticate customer identities and achieve BSA, AML, KYC and other regulatory compliance by conducting "Identity Capture and Authentication" on ID documents? Your financial institution can prevent fraud and maintain secure FTC–compliant customer identity records – including images of driver licenses or passports – while conducting identity document authentication. Download our free whitepaper at FraudFighter.com
and learn how!
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- State of the Private Student Loan Industry
- Market Opportunity in Private Student Loans
- When to Collect Government Monitoring Information
- Early Disclosures for Primary Residence Renewal
- "Cooling Off Periods" Apply to Home Equity Loans?
- Early Disclosures on a 2nd Home Refinance?
- Construction to Perm Refinance-Right to Cancel?
JMA Services provides customer communication solutions to the financial services industry? Using state of the art technology, JMA deploys a national network of experienced field service professionals – who are performance driven. JMA provides face to face door knock, document pickup, and property inspection services. Using JMA services, you will feel comfortable with who is knocking on your borrower's door. For more information call 586.739.1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST MARBLEHEAD has combined its 20-plus years of private student loan experience and cutting edge consumer lending analytics to create a set of turnkey product solutions designed to help banks achieve their market, financial and customer service objectives? Contact us to learn how we can help you design and implement a private student loan program at (800) 895-4283 or Monogram@fmd.com
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Ban on Foreign Checks in Account Agreements?
- Documentation to Open Representative Payee Acct.
- Only Signer on Incorporated Acct. Passes Away
- Changing Joint Account into a Trust Account
- Are UTMA Accounts Only Savings Accounts?
- Required Endorsement for Check to Sub Contractor
- Opening Deposit for LLC- Operating Agreement
- Signature Cards Need Full Legal Name in the Title?
- Bank Allowed to Review Employee Relative Accounts?
AML RightSource's managed service approach to Transaction Monitoring provides more benefit that just monitoring your customer's daily transaction activity. We provide audit & exam assistance; help desk support for BSA/AML questions; OFAC/314a screening; Risk Assessment support; and a whole host of other services. WE DO THE WORK. YOU MAKE THE DECISIONS. Contact us for a no obligation estimate. www.AMLRightSource.com
you won't be able to open and read the newly required "UAD" appraisals? The GSEs are requiring appraisals in MISMO 2.6 XML format, and if you try to open them you'll just see gibberish on your screen if you don't have UAD Reader. Download
for free now.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
- Timely Information given to Security Officer
banks must now use 2010 census tract data for geocoding? This requires updating system information to ensure proper coding and avoid problems. TRUPOINT Partners' GeoAnalysis has been used successfully in more than 5,000 exams. We redraw assessment areas using new census information. Our maps are unmatched in appearance and price. Request a free
sample. Visit www.analytics.trupointpartners.com
or call 704-401-1730.
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the Bankers' Threads
Posting Order of Loan Payments
It has been requested that we post our loan payments in the order of late fees first, interest second, principal third. If the customer is late on their payment and does not pay the additional late charge payment it will make them delinquent I was just wondering how everyone else is handling their payments.
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on POSTING ORDER OF LOAN PAYMENTS
in the General Discussion Forum.
Join the Discussion NOW and stay informed!
Did a colleague forward this page to you? Click here to register
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com.
Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.