The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Fair Lending Includes Service
- Required Verbiage on Teller Receipts
- Info on Escheat for Accounts in Tennessee
- Reg for Name/Address Printed on Checks (FI)
- UCC Requirements on Lobby Postings-Font, Size?
- Time to Close Once Flood Determination is Received
- Reg GG Apply to Non-Profit Organized Like Corp?
- Is ACH Governed like a Wire Transfer?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Insurance Info Required on HUD for Commercial?
- Finance Charge Added to Auto w/o Notification
- Boat Loan w/o Violating Fair Lending Laws
- How to Report HMDA Ethnicity, Race, etc.
- How to Handle GFE Never Disclosed for Rate Lock
- Required # Days to Close Real Estate on Primary
TRUPOINT Partners can help you easily delineate your CRA assessment area so it includes majority-minority census tracts using 2010 census data? We can help you monitor loan data to determine whether an appropriate volume of loan applications and originations emanates from ethnic and minority areas and individuals. Request a free sample today. Visit www.analytics.trupointpartners.com
or call 704-401-1730.
helps organizations conduct due diligence and comply with government regulations, including those related to identity fraud, anti-money laundering, foreign corruption and terrorist financing. Click here
for a FREE 30-day trial of LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Deposit Check Directly into Family Member Account?
- Endorsing Check Payable to Individual & Business
- Sending a Model Disclosure for Chargebacks
- How to Get Other Bank to Return Check Before 7 Days
- Require Minimum Transaction Amount for CC/DC?
- International Time Frame for Collecting Money
- Address for Senior Citizen-Primary Account (Joint)
- Documents to Open Uniform Gift to Minor Accounts
- Penalties for Redeeming Funds UTMA w/Child Over 25
you won't be able to open and read the newly required "UAD" appraisals? The GSEs are requiring appraisals in MISMO 2.6 XML format, and if you try to open them you'll just see gibberish on your screen if you don't have UAD Reader. Download
for free now.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Guidance on CTR Exemption Status for Business
JMA Services provides customer communication solutions to the financial services industry? Using state of the art technology, JMA deploys a national network of experienced field service professionals – who are performance driven. JMA provides face to face door knock, document pickup, and property inspection services. Using JMA services, you will feel comfortable with who is knocking on your borrower's door. For more information call 586.739.1200 or email email@example.com
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
AML RightSource's managed service approach to Transaction Monitoring provides more benefit that just monitoring your customer's daily transaction activity. We provide audit & exam assistance; help desk support for BSA/AML questions; OFAC/314a screening; Risk Assessment support; and a whole host of other services. WE DO THE WORK. YOU MAKE THE DECISIONS. Contact us for a no obligation estimate. www.AMLRightSource.com
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the Bankers' Threads
Risk Rating Consumer Accounts
I thought we did a pretty good job of risk rating commercial customers but we need to risk rate our consumer customers. Is there any guidance specific to risk rating consumer accounts?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on Risk Rating Consumer Accounts
in the BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum.
Join the Discussion NOW and stay informed!
Did a colleague forward this page to you? Click here to register
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com.
Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.