The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- 2013 Annual Privacy Notices Required to be Mailed?
- MC Require Notarized Affidavit for DC Fraud?
- Specific Reg on Not Sharing Customer Information
- FDIC Obvious Error Rule-APR Open-End Credit
- Non-Fraud Based Disputes Covered by Reg E
- Reg CC Large Deposit Safeguard Hold Cashier Check
- All Beneficiaries Sign CD if Sole Owner Dies?
- Not Sign Up For Medicare-Affect HSA Contributions?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
there are 5 simple questions that can help you quickly gauge the status of your Fair Lending compliance program. Question number five of five: "Are you analyzing and monitoring your loan data on a regular basis?" Click here to gain access to all five critical questions
and take five minutes to score and compare your program.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Disclosures for Personal Mortgage (Non-Owner Occ)
- Disbursement Request/Authorization Form
- Escrow Flood Insurance if Mortgage on Prop in Zone
- New Money Funded At Closing for Renewals
- Date on Typed App for Secondary Loans
- Govt Monitoring Info for Mobile Home Collateral
there are countless advantages to outsourcing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring to the experts? Imagine NO MORE transaction monitoring, alerts, caseloads and staffing issues, while creating more time for other responsibilities. Join us for a complimentary webinar to reimagine your BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring program and contain, reduce and even eliminate the costs associated with your BSA program. Register here
encompasses 40+ global watch lists and PEP lists? Bridger Insight XG leverages world-class matching technology to drive quick resolution of watch list compliance requirements. Learn how to simplify the management of government regulations and reduce compliance costs.
for a FREE 30-day trial
of LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Compliance Responsibility Non IRS Levy
- IRA Minor Child as Beneficiary-How to Endorse
- ACH Rules Handout to Give to Customers
- Can Parent Open UTMA Using a W-8?
- Original Signatures Required to Open New CD?
- Training Required for Reg DD TISA?
that banks across the country are actually implementing Enterprise Risk Management programs and saving time and money doing it? Scout is a web-based, risk management dashboard with seven built-in modules that will effectively reduce your risk and improve reporting. Click here
and find out how easy it is to get control or your risk and improve the results of your next exam.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Add Assumed Name to Existing w/CTRs?
- USA Patriot Act Disclosure: Stand Alone/Combine
- Deny Opening Acct Due to Bank Robbery?
the 2012 Flood Insurance Reform and Modernization Act increases civil money penalties for flood insurance non-compliance from $350 to $2000 per occurrence, and eliminates the annual limit? Don't risk being fined for flood insurance violations that can be mitigated prior to your next audit - obtain a FREE CONSULTATION
today to learn how FloodAssure™
can bring your portfolio into compliance.
that bank web sites must be ADA compliant, and if yours is not, you risk regulatory or legal activity? Deque Systems works with financial institutions of all sizes to help them evaluate their compliance risk. Additionally, our tools and services ensure that banks equip themselves to learn how to become self-sufficient at being compliant over time. Remove the risk and reap the rewards of ADA compliance by contacting us today
The following articles are featured in the Marketing section
- FDIC Logo Required on Flyers for OREO Properties?
according to a recent article in Forbes, the Justice Department is no longer focusing on the criminal violations that result in money laundering, but instead looking at financial institutions for weaknesses in their internal controls and procedures. Find out exactly what examiners are looking for and how you can ease your worries in the latest post on the new BSA/AML blog at www.bsagenie.com
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Dodd-Frank Changes on Debit Cards Business
- Mismatched ACH Entries w/ Multiple Accounts
- CFPB Consumer Initiated Foreign Remittances
it's becoming an industry best practice to get an end-to-end audit trail for all your appraisal operations? Dodd-Frank significantly changes appraisal operations for most lenders, large and small. Click here to request a free article,"Dodd-Frank & Appraisal: The Compliance Strategy.
" You'll get step-by-step compliance guidelines, and learn about the very expensive pitfalls you can easily avoid.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Adding a Person to a Business Signature Card
One of our business customers has several individuals on his account and he wants to add another. Do we need to have the new person and all the others come in to do a new signature card or can we simply have the new person sign the existing card?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information or comments on Business Signature Card in the General Discussion Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.