The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- CTR for Check Cashed at CSR Window
- Referral Incentive for Friends/Family of Employees
- Indirect Auto Finance Co Required SARs Reporting?
- Record Retention on Business Deposit After Closed
- Member FDIC Message Required on Outside Marquee?
- Appraisal Minus Land or Insurance Replace Cost?
- Place to Find Reg Z from 2007 Loan?
- Required to List Business Signers if They Benefit?
- FACTA Disclosure for Loss Mitigation Actions?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
you can make it easier for borrowers to obtain flood insurance when mandatory purchase requirements apply? National Direct Flood Insurance (NDFI) is a publicly-accessible, online service for lending institutions and their customers to obtain FREE NFIP quotes and purchase policies - and the service is offered at NO COST to lender or borrower
! CLICK HERE
today to request information about how you can put NDFI to work for you.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Can't Make Balloon Payment (HPML)
- Time Frame for Credit Card Fraud
- 2002 Promissory Note Rules for Co-Signer
- Renew Real Estate Loan w/ Force-Place Flood?
- USDA Rural Development Annual Guarantee Fee
- Reg B Cover Trade Finance Letter of Credit?
- Disclosure Required for Payment Applied to CC?
- Reg B Form Required for Loan to Corporation/LLC?
- Temp Finance if Repayment From Secondary Market?
recent actions in Washington have increased your Fair Lending Risk? Regulators, with DOJ and CFPB support, have made Fair Lending, CRA, and HMDA a Top Priority in 2013. The best defense is Fair Lending Loan Analysis, CRA Analysis,
and Fair Lending Risk Assessments
. TRUPOINT Partners can reduce Fair Lending Risk and help you manage the pressure. CLICK HERE
to request more information today.
as a BSA/AML Compliance Officer, you have the ability to detect and stop a Ponzi Scheme from being perpetrated using your institution as a conduit? Learn what you should look for and what constitutes a Ponzi Scheme! Join us on Thursday, February 7 at 2:00 p.m. EST
for a complementary 25-minute webinar. Register here
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- How to Write A Check When Purchase Cashier
- Can A For-Profit Business Open Escrow Savings?
- Can Both Parents Be Guardians on UTMA Savings?
- Rules on POA Relinquishment Removing Joint Owner
- Opt-In Reg E Required for OD Privilege Sweep Acct?
- OD Fee on Recurring Debit Card Transaction?
- Mail Receipt for Incoming/Outgoing Wire Transfer?
- Stamp/Endorse Check to Bank for Loan Payment?
- Can A Corporate Business Rent A Safe Deposit Box?
the CFPB is suggesting special appraisal requirements for "higher risk mortgages", as recommended by Dodd-Frank? What about all the appraisal independence requirements in Dodd-Frank? Get all the information about appraisal compliance and Dodd-Frank's requirements in this free article
published in Mortgage Banking Magazine.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Standard for Checking Security Equipment/Alarms
- Illuminate Vault if Visible from Outside?
- Security Officer - Director, is it a Conflict?
that bank web sites must be ADA compliant, and if yours is not, you risk regulatory or legal activity? Deque Systems works with financial institutions of all sizes to help them evaluate their compliance risk. Additionally, our tools and services ensure that banks equip themselves to learn how to become self-sufficient at being compliant over time. Remove the risk and reap the rewards of ADA compliance by contacting us today
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Close Investigation Before 45/90 Days Reg E
according to a recent article in Forbes, the Justice Department is no longer focusing on the criminal violations that result in money laundering, but instead looking at financial institutions for weaknesses in their internal controls and procedures. Find out exactly what examiners are looking for and how you can ease your worries in the latest post on the new BSA/AML blog at www.bsagenie.com
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Bank Statement Sent to the Wrong Customer.
I have a bank statement that went to the wrong customer...The second customer now has filed a compliant (both with the bank and the authorities. I believe this is more of a legal issue not a compliance issue. Is there some compliance issues with this besides the privacy issues? Is there someplace I can go or look into to try to resolve this issues? Any suggestions?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information or comments on Bank Statement sent to the wrong customer in the General Discussion Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.