The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Ponzi Schemes
- Reporting Rate Spreads for Non-Owner Occupied Loans
- Loan Denied (Address TBD) -HMDA Reportable?
- Denying Dispute After Customer 2 Branches
- Reg E Customer Fraud Watch/Dispute Forms
- Visa DC Dispute-Time Frame for Each Company?
- Class on Guidelines for Record Retention
- Fee for Dispute Submitted Via CB's Dispute System
- Adverse Action Required for Denied CD App?
- New CTR Form Require ID Collection of Entity?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
recent actions in Washington have increased your Fair Lending Risk? Regulators, with DOJ and CFPB support, have made Fair Lending, CRA, and HMDA a Top Priority in 2013. The best defense is Fair Lending Loan Analysis, CRA Analysis,
and Fair Lending Risk Assessments
. TRUPOINT Partners can reduce Fair Lending Risk and help you manage the pressure. CLICK HERE
to request more information today.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Commitment Signed at Time of Closing?
- Fannie Mae Requirements for Internal Audit
- Financing Two Vacation Rental Condos
- Comply w/ Reg Z (ROR) On Business Loan?
- Change In Terms for Consumer Variable Interest
- Reg O Credit Card Account 15,000 Exemption
- Change-In-Terms to Add Escrow to Existing Loan?
- Early Disclosures for 2nd Loan to Purchase Primary
as a BSA/AML Compliance Officer, you have the ability to detect and stop a Ponzi Scheme from being perpetrated using your institution as a conduit? Learn what you should look for and what constitutes a Ponzi Scheme! Join us on Thursday, February 21 at 2:00 p.m. EST
for a complementary 25-minute webinar. Register here
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Opposite of the Depositor
- Garnishment for Identification of the Defendant
- Sample Letter Telling Assets Have Been Frozen
- How to Change Primary Owner of Interest-Bearing Account
- Trustee Deposit Personal Check Into Own Trust?
- Authorized Signer Have ACH Posts In Their Name?
- Service Charges/Overdraft Fees for Overdrawn Acct.
- Limited Liability Company Have A NOW Account?
that Community Groups and others are analyzing your 2011 HMDA Data for Fair Lending disparities? Do you know what your data is telling these organizations? This type of analysis is the first step towards self-assessment. RATA Associates can show you with a Free Fair Lending Public Assessment so you can be prepared. Click here for your Free Assessment today!
according to a recent article in Forbes, the Justice Department is no longer focusing on the criminal violations that result in money laundering, but instead looking at financial institutions for weaknesses in their internal controls and procedures. Find out exactly what examiners are looking for and how you can ease your worries in the latest post on the new BSA/AML blog at www.bsagenie.com
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Include FDIC Logo on Ad for Safe Deposit Boxes?
that bank web sites must be ADA compliant, and if yours is not, you risk regulatory or legal activity? Deque Systems works with financial institutions of all sizes to help them evaluate their compliance risk. Additionally, our tools and services ensure that banks equip themselves to learn how to become self-sufficient at being compliant over time. Remove the risk and reap the rewards of ADA compliance by contacting us today
that Scout users are so confident in their preparation that they give examiners access to their data before their exam starts? If you are prepared, there is no reason not to show it off. Click here
to find out how rock star banks manage risk and compliance with the best tools.
The following articles are featured in the Marketing section
- Non-Insured Products Flyer In New Accts Folder
there's a fine of $2,000 per incident if you fail to provide a copy of the appraisal to your borrower at least three days prior to closing? Did you know there's no burden to prove damages to the borrower? Get all the details on appraisal compliance under Dodd-Frank in this article published in Mortgage Banking magazine: "Dodd-Frank & Appraisal: The Compliance Strategy.
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Wait 7 Days if ACH Loss & Give Immediate Credit?
- Reg E Request Signature for Debit Card Disputes
encompasses 40+ global watch lists and PEP lists? Bridger Insight XG leverages world-class matching technology to drive quick resolution of watch list compliance requirements. Learn how to simplify the management of government regulations and reduce compliance costs.
for a FREE 30-day trial
of LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Filing Multiple SARs: Aggregate dollar amounts?
A bank files a SAR. 90 days later the suspicious activity is still occurring, so another SAR is filed. Should the dollar amount on the 2nd SAR be a total to of the suspicious activity from Day 1 - or should it only be the amount of suspicious activity during the 2nd 90 days?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information or comments on SAR Dollar Amounts in the BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.