The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Is There a Better Way to Comply With BSA Regulations?
- Require SSN# from Auth Signers on Funeral Trust?
- Legal Counsel Do Not Agree w/ Suspicious Activity
- Reg on Early TIL and Treasury Index Figure
- Reg F Limitations on Interbank Liabilities Policy
- Best Practice for Reg CC Notice of Hold
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
there are countless advantages to outsourcing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring to the experts? Imagine NO MORE transaction monitoring, alerts, caseloads and staffing issues, while creating more time for other responsibilities. Join us for a complimentary webinar to reimagine your BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring program and contain, reduce and even eliminate the costs associated with your BSA program. Register here
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Can a Document Management System Help Our Institution Get More Office Space by Reducing the Amount of Physical Files in Storage?
- What Are the Potential Accessibility Savings by Implementing an Electronic Document Management System?
- How Does a Centralized Versus a De-Centralized Document Structure Impact Courier Costs?
- Use Excess From Escrow to Pay On Loan?
- Non-Borrowing Spouse Not On Title- Signs ROR?
- ROR If Personal Res As Collateral? (Commercial)
- Consumer Loan Secured By Farm Real Estate?
conducting Regression Analysis on your loan data is the only definitive way to determine if your institution treats all applicants equally. However, Fair Lending Regression Analysis isn't right for everyone. Download a FREE eBrief, "A Fair Lending Regression Primer"
from TRUPOINT Partners to learn how regression is used in Fair Lending compliance
many lenders and AMCs are gearing up for appraisal qc exams? According to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you need a documented appraisal QC process. Download the industry collaborative white paper "Appraisal QC: Industry Best Practices" here.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- How Does Minor of UTMA Gain Access to Funds?
- Both Parents Custodian on Minor's Account?
- Check w/Only Numeral Amount Listed-Legal?
- Company Contact # (Systems to Open Accounts)
- Report Deceased Customer to ChexySystems
worried you might be making a costly decision? Selecting an enterprise software application for your bank can be one of the largest investments and decisions you can make. Join AccuSystems LLC, a leading bank technology company, as we offer, 5 tips for Guaranteeing Success when selecting a bank software application. Register today for the free webinar.
faster wire transfers create faster profits? LexisNexis®
XG can help reduce wire transfer processing time with key flow-through features. Our proven watchlist scanning is backed by leading matching technology that reduces false positives and supports faster alert processing. What's the speed of increased profitability? Click here
to explore the Power of Bridger Insight XG today.
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
you can learn winning strategies and tactics from chief risk and compliance officers, regulators and other experts at the FIS™ EGRC Summit 2014
? Join us at Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego on January 23-25, 2014
for interactive, in-depth sessions on BSA/AML and financial crimes, new CFPB regulations, UDAAP, fair lending and cybersecurity. Register today!
that vendors are your partners in success? Delivering critical services to your customers or helping you run your organization more profitably? With vendors, there are operational and regulatory risks that require management. Click here
to register to win a one year subscription to Supernal Software's Vendor Management Software.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Smells fishy to me - nonlocal customer
How should a credit union proceed when it identifies a depositor who lives over 9 hours from the credit union, makes multiple foreign wire transfers, and hasn't apparently met the CU's membership criteria? Is a SAR on the horizon? Should the CU eject the customer?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on
Smells fishy to me - nonlocal customer in the BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.