The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Refinance of Multiple Collateral HMDA Reportable?
- Reg CC Large Deposit Safeguard Hold Cashier Check
- Visa DC Dispute-Time Frame for Each Company?
- New CTR Form Require ID Collection of Entity?
- Credit Report Fees and Fair Lending Considerations
- Guidelines for Notifying Customer of Received Levy
- Saturday Legal Business Day for Disclosures/ROR?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
Fannie Mae and the OCC have issued recent appraisal QC requirements? It's more important than ever and a common source of buyback requests, so download the collaborative industry white paper "Appraisal QC: Industry Best Practices" here.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Charge Delinquent Uncollateralized Loan to Another
- Require Mobile Home to Have Flood Insurance?
- How to Determine Flood Zone A or B
- HOEPA/High Cost Mortgage Requirements 2014
- Single Member LLC Primary Res-High Price Mortgage?
- Right to Receive Copy of Appraisal-Commercial
- Elevation Certificate for Flood Purposes
- FDIC Special Situation Clause Multiple Structures
- Using Existing Flood Determinations for New Loan
- RESPA Information on GFE for Management
you can open new accounts with minimal process delays and manageable compliance costs? LexisNexis®
XG helps you complete compliance requirements more cost effectively and makes activating new accounts a seamless, integrated process across multiple departments. Take the fastest route to revenue realization with Bridger Insight XG. Click here
to explore the power of Bridger Insight XG today.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Is Collateral Exempt from IRS Levy?
- Recourse for "Refer to Maker" Cashier's Check
- POA Sign for a Trustee of a Trust?
- Returning Check As Duplicate for Mobile Deposit
- Procedure for Verifying Funds Over the Phone
- 24H Deadline to Return Counterfeit/Forged Payee?
- Charge OD Fee If Result of Pending Transactions?
- Proper Endorsement for Treasury Refund Check
- Bank of 1st Deposit-Responsibility for Endorsement
that vendors are your partners in success? Delivering critical services to your customers or helping you run your organization more profitably? With vendors, there are operational and regulatory risks that require management. Click here
to register to win a one year subscription to Supernal Software's Vendor Management Software.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- OFAC - Non-customer Cashing Customer's Check
- OFAC Check on Non-customer?
- Personal Property of the Tellers
- Forged Signature Claim Timeframe
AML RightSource provides an outsource solution for transaction monitoring? We offer not only the technology, but certified professionals to monitor your transactions and report back to you.
Partnering with AML RightSource potentially allows you to reduce the cost of your BSA compliance department while saving time and resources. Visit us at www.amlrightsource.com
The following articles are featured in the Marketing section
- Giving a Gift to New Loan Customers
- Advertising Tiered Rate Accounts
conducting Regression Analysis on your loan data is the only definitive way to determine if your institution treats all applicants equally. However, Fair Lending Regression Analysis isn't right for everyone. Download a FREE eBrief, "A Fair Lending Regression Primer"
from TRUPOINT Partners to learn how regression is used in Fair Lending compliance
you can learn winning strategies and tactics from chief risk and compliance officers, regulators and other experts at the FIS™ EGRC Summit 2014
? Join us at Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego on January 23-25, 2014
for interactive, in-depth sessions on BSA/AML and financial crimes, new CFPB regulations, UDAAP, fair lending and cybersecurity. Register today!
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Reg E for Pending Transaction Disputes
- Reg E Investigation Process- Pending Transaction
- Reg E Signatures for Debit Card Disputes
- Deny Debit Card if Do Not Opt-In?
that managing loan files electronically can significantly streamline your audit and exam preparation process? Systems such as AccuAccount reduce auditor expenses, improve information accuracy, and minimize lost or missing files. Learn why auditors are recommending document management software. Watch this free video.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Unintended Consequences of New Vacation Policy
At the beginning of 2013, we switched our Vacation and Sick plans to a combined PTO plan. One unintended consequence is that employees are reluctant to use their PTO for when they are sick, so they come to work instead. This means that I have employees at work with a fever, cough, etc. At what point can I make an employee go home sick so they are not here infecting the other employees and customers?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on
PTO Use for Sick in the Human Resources Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.