The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Increase Productivity by Reducing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring Workload
- Cancellation of Escrow for HPMLs
- Difference Between Rephasement & Restructuring?
- Reg E & Visa Rules On Liability-Delayed Report
- Statement of Interest of Directors/Principal Form
- Ad for New DC-State Subject to Credit Approval?
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
there are countless advantages to outsourcing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring to the experts? Imagine NO MORE transaction monitoring, alerts, caseloads and staffing issues, while creating more time for other responsibilities. Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn how to increase the efficiency of your BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring program. Register here.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- When Comparing Software Functionality From Different Vendors, What Factors Should Be Measured?
- How Does My Bank Know If It Needs Imaging Only or a More Advanced Document Management System?
- What Are the 5 Steps of Selecting a Document Management System?
- Average Time People Hold On To 15/30 Year Mtgs.
- HMDA Reportable As Purchase for MH Only?
- ECOA Disclosures Required In Writing?
- Signed Copy of Servicing Disclosure In File?
- Documentation for Risk Based Pricing Notice
"Document imaging" actually has many meanings. For some banks, an imaging system is only desired to create greater accessibility to information by digitizing content. However, many banks are interested in streamlining operations through automatic triggers and workflows. This type of imaging system typically offers much more advanced management capabilities. To learn more about different imaging options, download our free report
there are strict new requirements for third-party oversight? According to Fannie Mae and the OCC, of course your appraisal providers fall into that category. Download the industry collaborative white paper "Appraisal QC: Industry Best Practices" here.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Guidelines for Removing Name From Checking Acct
- Missing Endorsement- Check to Another Institution
- Employees Transacting Their Own Business
- Rule on Stamp Company Standard Endorsement
- AIF Add Self as Joint Signer to Safe Deposit?
conducting Regression Analysis on your loan data is the only definitive way to determine if your institution treats all applicants equally. However, Fair Lending Regression Analysis isn't right for everyone. Download a FREE eBrief, "A Fair Lending Regression Primer"
from TRUPOINT Partners to learn how regression is used in Fair Lending compliance
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Industry Standard Concerning Bait Money
that risk assessments are keys to helping you comply with risk management and data security mandates? A risk assessment saves you both time and money by determining which areas of the company are most vulnerable and helping you prioritize information security spending. Click here
to learn more about risk assessments.
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
an integrated wire transfer process can help reduce operating costs and increase customer service levels? LexisNexis®
XG helps expedite EFTs and seamlessly integrates with existing systems. Speed customer service with a more efficient workflow while maintaining the advantage of robust watchlist checking with 100% coverage of global sanctions lists. Can you increase the speed of your wire transfer process? Find out more
with a full overview.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Complaint vs. Inquiry
Working on our new complaint policy/procedures. There is a lot of heated discussion about the gray area of determining whether or not a call/comment in writing is a complaint, which should be logged rather than an inquiry, which we would still address but not log on our complaint log.
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on
complaint versus inquiries in the General Discussion Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.