The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Identify Risks for High Ranking Vendors
- Post ACH Credit & Return ACH Debit In Same Day?
- Date Banks Allowed to Pay Interest on Personal
- Face-to-Face Acct. Opening: Primary/Secondary ID?
- Laws Prohibiting Bank From Not Taking Ownership?
- Regs On Record Retention for Signature Cards
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
"Document imaging" actually has many meanings. For some banks, an imaging system is only desired to create greater accessibility to information by digitizing content. However, many banks are interested in streamlining operations through automatic triggers and workflows. This type of imaging system typically offers much more advanced management capabilities. To learn more about different imaging options, download our free report
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- What Steps Are Involved With the "Needs Discovery" Process When Selecting a Software Vendor?
- When Evaluating Document Imaging Vendors, What Factors Will Impact the System's Ease of Use?
- What Factors Impact a Bank's Perception of an Imaging System With Regard to Exception Management?
- Denial Reason for Policy Prohibiting HOEPA
- Reg Z Escrow Requirements for Loans Prior to 2010
- Rewrite Commercial/No New Money: Renewal or Refi?
- Reg B When to Provide Copy of Appraisal
- New Flood Determination if Renewal/Increase/CIT?
that financial institutions often make their vendor management process harder than it is by tackling too many vendor reviews and collecting too much information? The regulations ask you to look at vendors who have access to customer information or processing systems and those that potentially pose critical risks. For most institutions, that's usually no more than a dozen vendors. Focus your attention there. Concentrate on those relationships that pose critical risks. Click here
to learn more about vendor management.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Bank Altering Wire Transfer Instructions
- Checks Payable to SABC Which No Longer Exists
- Can AIF Also Be A Beneficiary On An Account?
- Entries to Contest Late Return (Fed Cash Letter)
- Required Trust Documentation to Open Account
Fannie Mae and the OCC have issued recent appraisal QC requirements? It's more important than ever and a common source of buyback requests, so download the collaborative industry white paper "Appraisal QC: Industry Best Practices" here.
conducting Regression Analysis on your loan data is the only definitive way to determine if your institution treats all applicants equally. However, Fair Lending Regression Analysis isn't right for everyone. Download a FREE eBrief, "A Fair Lending Regression Primer"
from TRUPOINT Partners to learn how regression is used in Fair Lending compliance
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
a solution that works across multiple functions can help you book new account revenue faster? LexisNexis®
XG streamlines account openings by helping you complete sanctions, enforcements, PEP and negative news list screening for AML/CTF compliance. Are you leveraging the power of complete flow-through automation? Click here
to explore the power of Bridger Insight XG today.
there are countless advantages to outsourcing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring to the experts? Imagine NO MORE transaction monitoring, alerts, caseloads and staffing issues, while creating more time for other responsibilities. Outsource your transaction monitoring to AML RightSource
and experience continuous process improvement to increase the effectiveness of your BSA program.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Prequalification, Permissible Purpose, and Credit Reports
What are other banks doing on their prequalification requests regarding permissible purpose to pull credit - being able to substantiate that - and then being able to track for denials?
Are there issues if the date the credit report is pulled doesn't match the written application date?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on
prequalifications and credit reports in the Lending Compliance Forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.