The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Revoke Acct Prior OPD & Reg E Before 60 Days?
- Regs On Businesses & Interest Bearing Checking
- Complaint Tracking for Community Banks (Exams)
- Procedure for Opening Foreigner Acct. (ID)
- Liability For Fraud Check Claim- Business Account
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
a recent industry survey found that only 14% of financial institutions are using document management technology to track and manage exceptions. Most banks still use some type of manual exception tracking process, such as their core, spreadsheets, or a stand-alone tickler. Why do banks continue to rely on inefficient, manual processes to track exceptions? Find out by downloading the free report
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Electronically Sending Appraisals? Read This for Compliance
- How Do Most Banks Manage Exceptions?
- What Percentage of Community Banks Utilize an Electronic Document Management System to Organize Exceptions?
- What Types of Exceptions Do Banks View As the "Most Difficult" to Manage?
- Past Due Notice and Installment Contracts (SCRA)
- Changed Circumstance If Wrong GFE Amount?
- File Modification of Mtg. if No Maturity Date?
- What Rate To Use For Fully Indexed Rate
- ROR Required for Construction on Primary? (Mobile)
previous generation AML and fraud systems may generate unnecessary false positives and have monitoring blind spots that leave your institution vulnerable. Click here to read
how one Virginia bank used SmartScenarios in BAM+, the next generation solution from Banker's Toolbox, to reduce false positives by 40 percent and identify suspicious patterns they would have otherwise missed.
loan due diligence is far more time-consuming than it should be. Finding the critical information you need to make important lending decisions can be frustrating. PropertyPilot solves this problem by aggregating a massive amount of property-related data into a unified, easy-to-use cloud-based software. Quickly access sales history, ownership information and foreclosure data. Identify flood zones, wetland areas and Known Contaminated Sites on a map-based interface. CLICK TO LEARN MORE.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- Can BSA Employee Work on Branch Operations?
- Signature Addendum Deposit for Name Change?
- Rule on Switching INUTMA/Custodian to Joint Acct
- Can DBA Acct. Be Between A Boyfriend & Girlfriend?
- Procedure for Teller if Customer Uses Counterfeit
that financial institutions often make their vendor management process harder than it is by tackling too many vendor reviews and collecting too much information? The regulations ask you to look at vendors who have access to customer information or processing systems and those that potentially pose critical risks. For most institutions, that's usually no more than a dozen vendors. Focus your attention there. Concentrate on those relationships that pose critical risks. Click here
to learn more about vendor management.
if you're sending appraisals to borrowers electronically, there are some new acknowledgements you must get from the borrower first? The ECOA Valuations Rule took effect on January 18th, and it specifically mandates that you comply with the E-Sign Act for all electronic deliveries. Click here
for a white paper with automated compliance tools.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Lighting Requirements for ATM Machines
conducting Regression Analysis on your loan data is the only definitive way to determine if your institution treats all applicants equally. However, Fair Lending Regression Analysis isn't right for everyone. Download a FREE eBrief, "A Fair Lending Regression Primer"
from TRUPOINT Partners to learn how regression is used in Fair Lending compliance
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Required to Disclose An 800 Number in Reg E?
- Standard for Reviewing Mobile Deposits for Fraud
there are countless advantages to outsourcing BSA/AML Transaction Monitoring to the experts? Imagine NO MORE transaction monitoring, alerts, caseloads and staffing issues, while creating more time for other responsibilities. Outsource your transaction monitoring to AML RightSource
and experience continuous process improvement to increase the effectiveness of your BSA program.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Reg E Disclosure Requirements for Mobile Apps
We are about ready to roll out a new mobile app. Are we required to provide a new Reg E disclosure that includes the mobile app service to every consumer or just those that sign up for the new mobile app?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on
Mobile App Reg E Disclosures in the Ebanking / Technology forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL and BOL Vendor Connect, companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you're looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com. Find them now in our Sponsors or BOL Vendor Connect.