The following articles are featured in the Compliance section
- Funds Availability Notice on ATM Deposit Envelopes
- Reg E Zero Liability Withholding $50.00
- Is Underwriting Fee An Origination Fee On GFE?
- Change In Checking Printing Charges-Notify?
- Violation Reg D: Time Until Open New Acct
offers the most effective and advanced technology to consolidate your Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist Financing, and Anti-Fraud effort through a centralized case management platform with the highest efficiency? Contact email@example.com
to see how easy you can manage your regulatory compliance and risk management resources with optimal efficiency while removing duplicate effort.
The following articles are featured in the Lending section
- Do Electronic Exception Management Systems Reduce Errors?
- Do Most Banks Use Electronic Exception Management Systems?
- What Percentage of Banks Use Their Core System to Track Exceptions?
- Sample of Right to Receive Copy of Appraisal Form
- ROR Required When Advancing Funds to Pay Debt?
- Reg O and Rule On Only One 1st Lien At A Time
- CBC Credit Bureaus Fees Passed On To GFE
- Calculating Flood Coverage if Multiple Collateral
if your bank is still using spreadsheets or manual ticklers to track exceptions, you're not alone. In fact, a recent study found that 69% of banks still use some type of manual exception tracking process. There is a better way, however. Click here
to see what 96 other community banks are doing.
The following articles are featured in the Operations section
- BOFD Reimbursing Due to Endorsement Issue
- Account That Requires Two Signatures-1 Refuses
- How To Style IRA for Minor On Signature Card
- Forged Endorsement Claim on ATM Deposit Check
- Stop Pay On Check w/o Check #-Still Return?
data validation is a hot exam topic and many automated systems aren't transparent enough to meet regulators' expectations? You need to show that your data is complete and how you know if anything is missing. Listen to this short podcast
from the experts at Banker's Toolbox about data validation and what you need to be doing to ensure you will satisfy your examiners.
The following articles are featured in the Security section
- Meaning of Aggregated Total on SAR
it is CRITICAL to see how your lending activity compares to your peers! You can upload your 2013 HMDA data today and begin to see your HMDA story well in advance of the 2013 public aggregate data release this fall. Click here
to get a FREE evaluation of potential fair lending issues.
Read the Current Edition of Tech Talk
The following articles are featured in the Technology section
- Send DDA/Savings/Loan Notices Electronically?
- Refusing Dispute for Visa DC (Non-Fraud Dispute)
if you're sending appraisals to borrowers electronically, there are some new acknowledgements you must get from the borrower first? The ECOA Valuations Rule took effect on January 18th, and it specifically mandates that you comply with the E-Sign Act for all electronic deliveries. Click here
for a white paper with automated compliance tools.
Did a colleague forward this page to you?
Click here to register
Are you looking for help from other bankers?
Check out the
Affirmative Action Plans for Holding Companies
We are a new holding company. Some of our banks had over 50 employees and some do not. Does those banks with less than 50 employees have to have an affirmative action plan?
Read and weigh in with some helpful information on Affirmative Action Plan in the Human Resources forum.
and receive this timely briefing each week in your email inbox.
|Support the vendors who support BOL!|
Through their advertising and sponsorships on BOL these companies offering banking products and services help to make this site possible. When you’re looking for a supplier, give your business to companies who support BankersOnline.com.
Find them now on our Sponsors Page.