Welcome to Bankers' Hotline
Being a banker today is more complicated and challenging than ever before. Regulations are tougher, laws are changing faster, and con artists are more devious.
How do you stay on top of all these issues when you have less time and fewer resources? With Bankers' Hotline of course! We've assembled a team of experienced and highly regarded security consultants, regulatory lawyers, and compliance experts to advise, inform, and educate you.
Each month we'll provide you with cogent, well written articles about the topics you and your colleagues need to know to do your jobs more effectively.
- To keep front line and operations personnel up-to-date on regulatory and compliance issues and industry-related techniques.
- To assist administrators in maintaining high morale.
- To provide a timely, reliable information source for the banker who does not have access to all pertinent banking publications, nor the time to read and evaluate them.
- To supply a sounding board for the purpose of sharing information and creating communication between all parts of the financial industry.
- To assemble all of the above in a readable, understandable, usable format that can be photocopied and distributed in-house by each subscriber.
George B. Milner, Jr.
Bankers Information Network
Barbara E. Hurst
Hurst Associates, Inc.