Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
  Title
CRA
Jump to new posts CRA Census Maps and Surrounding Counties by Luv2run @ 03/15/24 07:20 PM

In prior years, the public file contained not only our assessment area maps-full counties-but also adjoining county maps were included. Is there a requirement for the adjoining county maps to be in the public file?
CRA
I feel like the final rule was vague on info about Deposit Data collection, or maybe it's just me.
Will this data be reported annually? Will they put more info out on deposit data collection?

What I have gathered so far. I am a large Bank with assets over $10 Billion. Let me know if I am missing anything?

Banks that collect, maintain, and report deposits data = Banks with assets greater than $10 billion.

Deposits: deposits in domestic offices of individuals, partnerships, and corporations, and of commercial banks and other depository institutions in the United States as defined in Schedule RC-E of the Call Report.

Deposits Excluded: U.S. Government deposits, State and local government deposits, domestically held deposits of foreign governments or official institutions, or domestically held deposits of foreign banks or other foreign financial institutions; Trust accounts.

Required to record the dollar amount of its deposits at the county level based on depositor location

Depositor Location: The address on file with the bank for purposes of the Customer Identification Program required by 31 CFR 1020.220 or another documented address at which the depositor resides or is located.

January 1, 2026 Data collection applicable.
Data reporting requirements effective January 1, 2027. Annual data reporting required every April 1 starting April 2027.