Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#2001511 - 03/13/15 03:11 PM ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali?
Duralex Sedlex Offline
New Poster
Good morning everyone!

The ABA Compliance School is starting next week already! (March has snuck up on me)

I plan to be there for both the Deposit Section and the Lending Section and I was just wondering who else was going this year.

Return to Top
#2001807 - 03/16/15 04:42 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
LuckySoFar Offline
New Poster
Carolina in my mind
I'll be there! Also attending both sections and looking forward to it, along with my first visit to California.

Any idea how large the school is in terms of attendees?

Return to Top
#2002022 - 03/17/15 03:39 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
basilring Offline
Gold Star
Spartan Country!
Wish I was....

Return to Top
#2002089 - 03/17/15 05:42 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
HMDA Girl Offline
New Poster
HMDA Girl
Michigan
I will be there too. Also my first trip to California, and also for both sessions. Looks pretty intense, I hope I make it through the week.

Return to Top
#2002212 - 03/17/15 09:19 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
Khaleesi Offline
Khaleesi
Old Valeria
I went a few years ago and there were about 250 attendees. It definitely was a long week (and hard to sit in a classroom on the weekends in sunny San Diego) but the information received was well worth it if you are wanting to hear from the experts.

It's in a great location too. It's close to major shopping centers and there is even a movie theatre within walking distance from the hotel. Also the Trolley is right near the hotel too. The Greenline will take you right down to Fashion Valley Mall, Old Towne, Sea Port Village and Gas lamp quarter. So it's the perfect location to be if you want to see some of the sights when you have free time.

Return to Top
#2002219 - 03/17/15 09:59 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
Duralex Sedlex Offline
New Poster
This is the first time that I'll be there as well, but I just had a friend joke to me how exciting it will be to have a couple hundred "Compliance People" at an event smile

I have absolutely no idea what they were insinuating...

Return to Top
#2002310 - 03/18/15 02:53 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
LuckySoFar Offline
New Poster
Carolina in my mind
I was told the same thing! We'll show them.....challenge accepted. laugh

Return to Top
#2002350 - 03/18/15 03:56 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
Frosh Offline
I'll be going to both the deposit and lending modules. I'm from South Louisiana.

Return to Top
#2002468 - 03/18/15 07:37 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
Duralex Sedlex Offline
New Poster
I have every intention to have a good time, Lucky. We all may have to get a Bankersonline consortium of fun people together.

Thanks for all of the tips on San Diego, Khaleesi... I didn't realize that it was close to Old Valeria smile

Return to Top
#2005374 - 03/31/15 07:54 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
HMDA Girl Offline
New Poster
HMDA Girl
Michigan
Had a great time at ABA Compliance School, the classes were intense but, the people were amazing!
Compliance Professionals ROCK!!

Return to Top
#2006771 - 04/08/15 03:10 PM Re: ABA Compliance School - Goin' back to Cali? Duralex Sedlex
Duralex Sedlex Offline
New Poster
I really thought it was great! Met quite a few incredible people and really found the classes rewarding.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett