Privately Owned ATM's

Posted By: Nail

Privately Owned ATM's - 04/04/11 09:02 PM

Does any one have a worksheet/risk assessment they use for cusotmers who have privately Owned ATM machines?

Thanks.
Posted By: ComplianceGurl, CRCM

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 04/06/11 01:40 PM

I do. PM me your email address and I will send you what I use.
Posted By: Ann C

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 04/06/11 08:21 PM

Would you be willing to share what you use? We have just gone through our BSA exam with the OCC and their hot button this time was NGOs. I was surprised it wasn't privately owned ATMs.

Thanks,
Posted By: Purex

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 04/06/11 08:36 PM

Would you be willing to share with me also. I have just been put in charge of organizing something on all of our Privately Owned ATMs?
Thanks
Posted By: Branch ops

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 04/07/11 01:48 PM

Ann C - what was the suggestion for the NGO's due diligence?
Posted By: Ann C

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 04/07/11 07:16 PM

The OCC was pretty specific on doing due diligence and enhanced due diligence on all new NGOs. We also had to go back and review our exisitng NGOs to make sure none were high risk. We've added a line to our Risk-rating profile for new accounts and made up a NGO profile form for any high risk NGOs using the bullet points from the FFIEC Manual. (page 320-321 in the Red Book.)
Posted By: djalen

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 12/08/11 05:24 PM

would anyone be willing to send me their worksheet or risk martrix for privately owned atm's? our auditors have been asking and we dont have any procedure in place yet.
Thank you
Posted By: b.b

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 12/29/11 04:24 PM

Would someone mind sending me their worksheet or risk matrix as well?

Thanks,
Posted By: Banker Chick

Re: Privately Owned ATM's - 12/29/11 07:20 PM

Just a word of caution...

Some states prohibit the private ownership of ATMs. Be sure to check your state's statute.