Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1141785 - 03/06/09 07:57 PM ACH Origination and RDC Risk Management Strategies
mrSaint Offline
mrSaint
California
I'm in the process of developing monthly Risk Management reports for ACH Origination Customers and Remote Deposit Capture Customers to be reported to the Compliance/Risk Committee of the Bank. I have some ideas of things I believe should be reported on (listed below) but am inquiring who elese might have this in place and what additional things might/should be reviewed on a monthly basis.

1) Number of Customers on ACH Orig and Remote Deposit Capture
2) Listing added customers for the month for these services
3) Number of ACH Origination transactions and RDC Transactions for the month
4) Average ACH Orig File and RDC Capture Deposit total for the month
5) Number of ACH Files or RDC deposits over the set customer limit, requiring an approval and listing those customers/transactions
6)a-ACH Returns on ACH Originations and b-ACH Returns or RDI returns on RDC items for the month and listing those customers
7) A Summary report for ACH Origination Activity and RDC Activity for the month from the Officers that manage these services

Anything else I should added? Is this to much?

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1141844 - 03/06/09 08:27 PM Re: ACH Origination and RDC Risk Management Strategies mrSaint
BrendaC Offline
Power Poster
BrendaC
Sweet Home AL
Do you want to track duplicate entries, reject and corrections? If you are conducting any type of random compliance testing of batches, you may want to identify customers with findings.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z