BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1179468 - 05/08/09 06:11 PM AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV
A Britton Offline
New Poster
A Britton
CT
Hello,
Is anyone currently using Net Economy k/n/a AML Manager software from FISERV? I am wondering what you think about it and if it has made life easier.

Thank you!
A Britton

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1179596 - 05/08/09 07:15 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV A Britton
Fallgirl Offline
Gold Star
Fallgirl
Wisconsin
We just converted from Premier Patriot Officer to Net Economy and I think PNE is much easier to use. The CTRs are easier to file as well as the SARs and I like having my documentation stored electronically.

Return to Top
#1179759 - 05/08/09 08:37 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV Fallgirl
compliancemom Offline
New Poster
West TN
I'm just now learning NetEconomy and am wondering if it generates a reliable cash report. We don't have a teller platform (220million) and must manually enter our large cash transactions into a spreadsheet for review.

Return to Top
#1179899 - 05/08/09 09:51 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV compliancemom
DebL Offline
Gold Star
CA
Fallgirl - How did the conversion go?

Return to Top
#1185606 - 05/18/09 06:43 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV DebL
A Britton Offline
New Poster
A Britton
CT
We also manually enter our large cash transactions into a spreadsheet because our cash report includes cash carry-overs and on-us checks. Very difficult to know what is cash and what is not! I am hoping AML Manager will be able to manage this situation.

Return to Top
#1185642 - 05/18/09 07:03 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV A Britton
WreckEmTech Offline
100 Club
Texas
We also just switched to Net Economy from Premier Patriot Officer. I am still trying to remember things from the week-long training session, but it does make it a lot easier to monitor transactions.

I really like that Net Economy produces both CTRs and SARs in pdf format, so it should make E-Filing easier for me after the FinCEN switch this summer.

The only thing I'm not so sure about is NE's inability to run daily wires in & out against the OFAC list. When I used PPO, I manually pulled wires into it and ran the check against the most recent OFAC list, but I was told that NE doesn't have that capability.

Return to Top
#1185646 - 05/18/09 07:06 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV WreckEmTech
GatorGirl09 Offline
Sunny Florida
Originally Posted By: WreckEmTech
We also just switched to Net Economy from Premier Patriot Officer. I am still trying to remember things from the week-long training session, but it does make it a lot easier to monitor transactions.

I really like that Net Economy produces both CTRs and SARs in pdf format, so it should make E-Filing easier for me after the FinCEN switch this summer.

The only thing I'm not so sure about is NE's inability to run daily wires in & out against the OFAC list. When I used PPO, I manually pulled wires into it and ran the check against the most recent OFAC list, but I was told that NE doesn't have that capability.

We are supposed to implement NetEconomy in the next few months. Fiserv is currently loading our information. I have asked several times about the FinCEN listing and they have assured me that I can download the file into NetEconomy and a report is generated the next day. I can't image that OFAC isn't done the same way. We were told that we would have to load the wire files into NetEconomy for this to work.

Return to Top
#1185814 - 05/18/09 09:22 PM Re: AML Manager f/k/a Net Economy-FISERV DebL
Fallgirl Offline
Gold Star
Fallgirl
Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: BSAdiva
Fallgirl - How did the conversion go?

The conversion went very smoothly. I was surprised because most of our conversions have been a nightmare. Fiserv provided training and we set up almost all of our alerts at that time so when I got back to the office all I had to do was check for alerts daily and then at the beginning of the month for the monthly alerts.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z