Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#118158 - 09/29/03 12:32 PM Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Is anybody out there a fan of alias....I happen to love it and the premier was last night...what is going on with Vaughn(sp)????????????????? I have to say, I am a little disappointed that they won't be together.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#118159 - 09/29/03 01:12 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was good last night, although I wasn't disappointed about Vaughn - he bugs me. I do hope they bring Will back, and I was hoping that it wasn't Vaughn at the beginning and the whole 2 year thing was just not true - but it should be interesting twist.

Return to Top
#118160 - 09/29/03 02:50 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Personally, I feel that the biggest improvement was: no more Will and Francie! Yay! The show had grown way beyond them and they had pretty much become annoying dead weight.

Word on the street has it that Weiss and Syd will be roomies for awhile. Weiss is great. He and Marshall oughta team up.

Return to Top
#118161 - 09/29/03 03:11 PM Re: Alias
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
Where's Syd's Mom? I was glad she got her Dad out of prison, but the twists just aren't the same without her Mom.

I don't care how much humanitarian work Sloane has done, either. I don't trust him and his great revelations.

Did Syd's missing two years have something to do with the Rambaldi artifact? All there was to the completed artifact was a one-word "Peace" message? Come on!

Um, yeah. I guess you could say I'm a fan.

Return to Top
#118162 - 09/29/03 03:12 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree about Francie but I liked Will ok. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Dixon gone, don't like the other new head guy, not a big fan of Weiss, but do like Marshall. definitely miss Lena Olin. I really think they need to infuse some new, interesting characters. I could definitely see them adding someone like Fischer Stevens as an agent, and someone like Charles Dutton as the boss.

Return to Top
#118163 - 09/29/03 03:13 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Plus - what's up with the thing on Sid's stomach - that will be something big - and I will make a bet that the big Russian mafioso guy that was stabbed will not be dead - he will appear again.

Return to Top
#118164 - 09/29/03 03:46 PM Re: Alias
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
Nobody seems to stay dead. Who set up the DNA ID of Syd at the fire scene in her apartment? Whose body was actually there? It must have been the agent who assumed Francie's identity, right? But then, of course, this IS Alias...

If Will is staying on, they need to beef up his character. There's no room here for wimps. I like him, and think they can make him a viable character. He's obviously a survivor, and maybe now is more than a little ticked off at being a victim.

Return to Top
#118165 - 09/29/03 04:17 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Well, just like there was that Francie pseudo-clone-thing, maybe the burned body was a dupe of Syd? Or maybe "our" Syd is a dupe? Nah.

Hope Lena Olin gets a guest shot or two. She is one incandescently spectacular woman.

Return to Top
#118166 - 09/29/03 04:40 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

If Will is staying on, they need to beef up his character. There's no room here for wimps. I like him, and think they can make him a viable character. He's obviously a survivor, and maybe now is more than a little ticked off at being a victim.

I agree here...I like Will!!

The Sloan thing is weird....I wonder what is up the writer's sleeves with this twist...Sloan a good guy, NO WAY!!

Return to Top
#118167 - 09/29/03 04:41 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't care about the plot but isn't Jennifer Garner hot! Boy, does she drive the blood into a frezy in my system!

Return to Top
#118168 - 10/06/03 11:51 AM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Okay, what was that all about with Syd's mom and dad..."Miss you", "Miss you too". Jack said that he hadn't talked to Arena for a year.

I don't know if I really like Dixon as top dog. I liked him in the field with Syd.

I have a dumb question, I forgot what happened to Francie's double, did she die in the explosion at Syd's apt?

Return to Top
#118169 - 10/06/03 02:45 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Well, ol' Dix needed a new role, 'cuz obviously the producers will want Syd and Vaughn to be the ones in the field together, with the occasional assistance of SpyDad and my man Weiss. So, given that there are a plethora of field agents, they had to find something different for Dixon to do.

Return to Top
#118170 - 10/06/03 03:23 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Bad Francie died in the house explosion... or Sydney killed her in their fight right before - I can't remember.

Coolest stunt of the night: abducting people via elevator air-lift.

Corniest scene of the night: "missing-a-chunk-of-my-life" support group... puh-leeze

Saw it coming a mile away: Vaughn's formidable wife

Music to my ears moment: "Jennifer Garner has gained weight" (spoken by my husband), "her hips are bigger".

Return to Top
#118171 - 10/06/03 03:31 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

Corniest scene of the night: "missing-a-chunk-of-my-life" support group... puh-leeze

I agree, that was so corney!! I didn't really like how they brought in Vaughn's wife either....like Syd's outburst in the men's room would really make a person of his rank transfer...come on!

Return to Top
#118172 - 10/06/03 03:56 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

I didn't really like how they brought in Vaughn's wife either....like Syd's outburst in the men's room would really make a person of his rank transfer...come on!

Ah, but you see, this is his unholy revenge. "Don't want to deal with me? Howzabout I throw in the wife of the love of your life instead? Bwa-ha-ha!"

And, yeah, that support group thing was lame. "Yeah, this kind of thing happens so often that we have a 12-step program for it...they meet in the same room as the alien abductees." Gee, I dunno, if you have a dozen agents all suffering from the same syndrome, don't you think you'd undertake a more zealous effort to solve the problem than just shrugging and saying, "Eh, it takes place so frequently now we hardly even notice it."

Also, that one guy? Some comfort he was. "Are you having soul-killing spirit-crushing nightmares yet? No? Well, you will. See ya next Wednesday!"

Return to Top
#118173 - 10/15/03 12:02 AM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to just throw this out there.....don't you find it strange that Vaughan's new wife has a russian accent (at least that's what it sound's like to me)? And, someone in this week's episode talked about how her father was a governor from Virginia. That just doesn't add up to me. Any thoughts?

Return to Top
#118174 - 10/15/03 02:50 AM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Actually, I think her dad is a senator from Virginia.

In any case, the actress is from Australia, so maybe this is her idea of some posh blue-blood Virginia aristocracy accent.

Return to Top
#118175 - 10/15/03 11:57 AM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I can picture that the last show of the season will have Vaughn's wife talking on the phone with Arvin about how to overthrow the CIA....Vaughn and Syd will "almost" kiss and Arena will somehow convince Jack and Syd that she is no longer one of the "bad guys" all the while sleeping with Sark, and we will have to wait till the next season....Just a guess....

Return to Top
#118176 - 10/15/03 12:45 PM Re: Alias
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
As much as I like this show, I think it jumped the shark when the Rimbaldi device simply said "peace." All that intrigue and effort for that ?

Return to Top
#118177 - 10/15/03 02:37 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
The lameness of the Rambaldi revelation was...well, pretty lame. So I gotta think it's a lie on Sloane's part. And even if the writers really meant that the big payoff was the message "Peace", chances are they'll be changing their minds and coming up with a new plot twist for this. The folks behind Alias are pretty responsive to what they see on the Internet (which is one reason why Will butched up last season) and they're bound to see the popular outcry over the Rambaldi anti-climax.

Return to Top
#118178 - 10/21/03 03:49 AM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Man...I think Syd may be the Kiss of Death, literally. Fiance done got killed, and now she's been forced to stab Vaughn, and I think she and Will locked lips, too, and look where it got him. If I were Weiss, I'd be backing off a little bit and deciding not to get too friendly after all.

Return to Top
#118179 - 11/24/03 07:12 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did anyone see last night, on the previews for next week, that Sydney is trying to retrieve some of her lost memory and she discovers that Lauren had something to do with her disappearance?

Return to Top
#118180 - 11/24/03 07:16 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did see that. And, it wouldn't surprise me if Lauren did have something to do with Syd's disappearance and memory loss because something about Lauren seems a little mysterious and not quite right. But, what would Lauren have against Syd at that point in time? She didn't get together with Vaughan until after Syd's "death".

Return to Top
#118181 - 11/24/03 07:34 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
And why would Lauren help in Sydney's escape if she was involved in her past life? Wouldn't she have considered that the perfect opportunity to "bury the past"?

And how about ol' Sloan taking one for the team? (I still can't bring myself to believe that he really is a good guy.)

And another thing .... wasn't the mad scientist doctor the very same gent who originally talked Syd out of having the neural stimulation in the first place?

Too many questions!!!!

At least Marshall offers some great comic relief - hacking into the NSC database with an X-Box was priceless!

Return to Top
#118182 - 11/24/03 08:13 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

And another thing .... wasn't the mad scientist doctor the very same gent who originally talked Syd out of having the neural stimulation in the first place?

I believe it was a different dude. Last night's mad doctor was played by Erick Avari, a classic Hey!It'sThatGuy character actor. Usually he gets the role of Obnoxious (or Sinister) Guy of Indeterminate Middle Eastern Descent. You might remember him as the doomed museum boss from The Mummy. Or as the tribal leader from the movie Stargate.

Regardless, he suffered the fate of every mad doctor on Alias. I think every evil medico and torturer has eventually been dispatched, except maybe The World's Worst Dentist from the pilot, who later reappeared for his unholy vengeance.

Return to Top
#118183 - 11/24/03 10:53 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't forget that Syd is on tape apparently murdering Lauren's father. That has to work into the mix somehow.

Return to Top
#118184 - 11/24/03 10:56 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who? That Lazaray(?) man that she killed on the tape they were trying to cover up is Lauren's dad?

Return to Top
#118185 - 11/24/03 10:58 PM Re: Alias
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Quote:

Don't forget that Syd is on tape apparently murdering Lauren's father. That has to work into the mix somehow.

No, she murdered Sark's father. Sark showed Lauren the photo to incite her against Syd.

Return to Top
#118186 - 11/24/03 10:59 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Quote:

Lauren's father? The Russian Diplomat she bumped off was Sark's dad. Sark just chose Lauren to share the info with.

Return to Top
#118187 - 11/24/03 11:36 PM Re: Alias
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
Jennifer Garner is too much of a distraction for me to watch the show...

There should be some fines for being that hot!!!

Return to Top
#118188 - 01/12/04 04:40 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Did anybody watch last night?!?! What a great episode! At least they finally confirmed what we all felt about Lauren....... she is E-V-I-L

Return to Top
#118189 - 01/12/04 04:58 PM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

I watched!! I, too, thought it was a great episode. I just knew that Lauren played into it somehow!! My dad was convinced that Syd's mom had something to do with the disappearance, but my mom and I were right on the money with Lauren.

The previews for next week look like it'll be another good episode.

Return to Top
#118190 - 01/12/04 05:07 PM Re: Alias
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
What a great story to explain the missing 2 years! I had missed the last several episodes but am sure glad I saw this one! Can't wait to see what happens next week. It's looks like all kinds of sparks will be flying!

Return to Top
#118191 - 01/12/04 06:18 PM Re: Alias
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
I wasn't all that surprised about Lauren. So ... the implication, then, is that the Covenant sent her in to cozy up to Vaughn, right? Did the Covenant suspect all along that the brain-washing hadn't really been effective with Syd? They must have known that the first thing Syd would do (as herself) would be to contact Vaughn. Great episode!

Return to Top
#118192 - 01/12/04 08:24 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I am so mad I didn't see last night, my 3 year old is having a "scared to sleep in his bed because of the monsters in his dresser drawer" episode. WHAT HAPPENED WITH LAUREN? Could someone please fill me in with all the important stuff!!!!!

Return to Top
#118193 - 01/12/04 08:35 PM Re: Alias
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Lauren is a double that works for the Covenet!! She killed Lazurus after Sid found him alive in a secret lab where they were doing experiments with Sidney's eggs and ancient DNA from the stolen cube. You better set your VCR next week!!

Return to Top
#118194 - 01/12/04 09:18 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
Quote:

Could someone please fill me in with all the important stuff!!!!!

I'll try to summarize briefly, but it'll be tough!

Basically, the missing two year span of Syd's life was explained by Kendall (the former CIA chief, prior to Dixon -he apparently left the CIA to work on his pet "Secret Research" project).

Anyway, the Covenant:

- put some of Syd's DNA into the teeth of the badly burned corpse left in her apartment fire;
- injected her with a neuro-toxin that caused total paralysis, so that she could be controlled while watching Vaughn spread her ashes in the sea (from a tinted-window van parked by the shore);
- proceeded with a 6 month process to brainwash her into believing she was Julia Thorne.

However...

- Daddy included some sort of "brainwash failsafe" in her initial kiddie CIA training when she was a little tyke, so the bad brainwashing didn't really work, she just made the Covenant believe that it did;
- Syd slyly contacted Kendall (9 months after her abduction) to say "I'm alive, let's meet", to which he did meet her and told her not to come back, but to work undercover as Julia, since her former life was down the toilet anyway;
- She didn't want to, but after clandestinely spying on Vaughn and the new little lady, agreed.
- The Covenant wanted her to bump off Lazaray, but she instead warned him the day before of the entire plot, thereby forming a co-conspiracy with him and the CIA (which explains his "death" - it was all staged to throw off the Covenant), whereby Syd and Lazaray would search together for the Rumbaldi "cube" - some of his DNA preserved in a cube.
- They did indeed find it in the desert, in a very Indiana Jones-ish sequence which ended with Lazaray's hand being wacked off...
- But instead of turning the cube over to the CIA, Syd instead sent a self-recorded DVD telling Kendall that the cube would only be stolen from the CIA - so she wasn't turning it over. SHE was instead going to hide it herself and then go have some mad scientist erase her memory of those two years, and oh, by the way, don't ever tell me any of this, please.

Whew! That explains the two years, but that wasn't all of the episode...

The Covenant had managed to recover the cube and planned to extract its DNA to fertilize SYDNEY'S eggs (remember her abdominal scar?!), to thereby conceive Rumbaldi-incarnate.... bwahahaha!

A CIA team including Syd and Dixon (who, by the way, knew the 2-year history but was ordered to keep mum, an ironic twist that made him empathize to Syd's similar situation at SD6) shot their way into the secret spot where the fertilization was to occur, and Syd literally blew away her chances of being a natural mother by smoking the place with a flame thrower. Lazaray was also rescued from the place.
- Enroute to the hospital, Lazaray mumbled something to Syd about the "passenger", to which she promised to talk to him in recovery.
- She'll never get that chance, as an assassin put a few bullets in 'im as he was being taken from the ambulance.
- The camera panned as the assassin picked up the shells and packed up the rifle, to reveal none other than.............. Lauren!!!!!

I tried to make this brief, really I did - it was just a very, very involved episode that revealed a whole lot!

Return to Top
#118195 - 01/13/04 05:16 PM Re: Alias
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
It's also possible that Lauren was the one who capped Lindsey, the NSA guy who had Syd incarcerated so he could sift her brain for memories. It appeared that Sloane's hired gun had done the deed, but some alert viewers have Zaprudered their tapes and they claim that the editing really suggests that the Sloane shooter didn't even get a chance (and may have been there to kill Syd instead of Lindsey and had to abort due to the Lindsey hit) and that the shot clearly came from a grassy knoll equivalent.

Return to Top
#118196 - 01/13/04 06:19 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Awesome job RebekahL!!!! Thanks so much for the narritive!

Return to Top
#118197 - 03/08/04 11:57 PM Re: Alias
starfish Offline
Gold Star
starfish
Seattle
Did anything good happen last night? I fell asleep about 20 minutes into the show!

Return to Top
#118198 - 03/09/04 12:19 AM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
I watched it!! Lauren is sleeping with Sark.

Syd and Vaughan were on a mission in Lisbon (I think). They were trying to get some plasma bomb off of this ship and Sark and Lauren beat them to the location. Of course, all Syd and Vaughan know is that "someone" is already there. Someone shoots Vaughan in the chest while he and Syd are in pursuit of this bomb, but he is wearing a bullet proof vest so he isn't injured. Then, Vaughan sends Syd to find the bomb while he chases after one of the people that shot at him. He comes up behind the perpetrator and has a gun pointed at the head of the person and he yells at him/her to "take off the mask". The viewing audience knows it's Lauren under the mask. But, then Sark shows up and points a gun at Syd's head and says to Vaughan, "If you really love her, you'll drop your gun." So, Vaughan drops the gun, Lauren gets away, and Vaughan still has yet to find out that Lauren is working for the Covenant.

Oh, and Arvin Sloan reveals to a therapist that he is Syd's father, not Jack Bristow.

I'm interested to find out how Vaughan will figure out that his wife is one of the bad guys!

Return to Top
#118199 - 03/16/04 06:59 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
I missed the first half of the show Sunday night...did I miss anything important?

Return to Top
#118200 - 03/22/04 05:02 PM Re: Alias
starfish Offline
Gold Star
starfish
Seattle
I was able to watch the entire episode last night... missed most of the previous two. At the end of the episode, when Lauren said something like "Love you.." to Vaughan, it triggered a reaction in Jack. Does anyone know what this means? It gave me goose bumps even though I didn't know what was going on!

Return to Top
#118201 - 03/22/04 05:37 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

I was able to watch the entire episode last night... missed most of the previous two. At the end of the episode, when Lauren said something like "Love you.." to Vaughan, it triggered a reaction in Jack. Does anyone know what this means? It gave me goose bumps even though I didn't know what was going on!

I missed the show too but that probably triggered something in Jack because he was married to a "bad girl" for so long without knowing it, just like Vaughan. Does that make sense?

Return to Top
#118202 - 03/22/04 05:50 PM Re: Alias
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
I think her comment is going to link to some intercepted messages they had received. What she said that caused Jack to pause was when Vaughn said to her, I'll see you later, she said "Not if I see you first".

I've missed parts of some shows too so I don't remember hearing this, but maybe someone else remembers this phrase from a previous message . . .

Return to Top
#118203 - 03/22/04 06:26 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Jack's reaction: Okay, at the beginning of last night's episode, the CIA was able to recover part of a phone conversation that Sark had been involved in while on the plane that he parachuted from (or however it was that he escaped while killing all on board). At the end of the conversation, Sark says "I'll see you later" and whoever it is on the other end says "Not if I see you first". Jack hears the recorded conversation and then when he hears Lauren say that to Vaughan........BINGO! Light goes off in Jack's head and the viewing audience sees his reaction.

I can't wait until Vaughan finally figures out that his wife is working for the convenant!!

Return to Top
#118204 - 03/22/04 08:37 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
I stumbled upon the official Alias website, and am actually pretty impressed by it. It offers a summary of all the episodes (starting with season 1!), and appears to be a good way to get an Alias fix when you've missed the real deal.....

Alias website

Return to Top
#118205 - 03/30/04 10:24 PM Re: Alias
Quadspapa Offline
Power Poster
Quadspapa
Quadrupletville, Texas
So, Lauren's mom kills the Senator, because Lauren just couldn't kill her daddy (the Senator). So Sark remains in control, for now.....

Return to Top
#118206 - 04/12/04 12:32 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Did anyone notice that during the first meeting of the show Syd didn't have any bangs then the next scene with her and Vaugne walking out of the meeting room, she had a full set of bangs. Oops! Anyway, next week should be good!

Return to Top
#118207 - 04/12/04 02:24 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I thought they were just "slicked" over to the side. I hate the bangs, they're nasty!

Will the wig be enough to convince Vaughn that Lauren is with the Covenant?

Return to Top
#118208 - 04/12/04 05:39 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I think so, by the looks of the previews anyway.

Return to Top
#118209 - 04/12/04 06:38 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Did anyone else see the USA Weekend this past weekend? They have that one page where people can write in and ask questions about celebrities. One reader asked about the character that plays Sark. I guess he is only 23 years old and he's from Grants Pass, OR. He said many people think that he is older than he is and British because of the character that he plays.

I am completely shocked that he is only 23! As I watched last night's show, I kept staring at him and thinking, "I can't believe he's younger than I am!"

Return to Top
#118210 - 04/26/04 03:24 PM Re: Alias
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
Someone always calls me or something during Alias and I miss important developments!

So, what was the green stuff that Sloane injected into his daughter?

Return to Top
#118211 - 04/26/04 03:26 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I missed the entire episode...fill me in please!

Return to Top
#118212 - 04/27/04 03:14 AM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Someone always calls me or something during Alias and I miss important developments!

So, what was the green stuff that Sloane injected into his daughter?

The green stuff is something that will enable The Passenger to reveal Rumbaldi's "end game".

In last night's episode, Jack revealed to Sydney that Sloan was not dead and that the reason he had not turned over info about The Trust to the red-haired government official was because that guy was, himself, part of The Trust. So, Jack slipped Sloan something to make him appear to die from the lethal injection, then revived him.

They tracked Sydney's half-sister (Sloan's daughter) to a prison in Russia. Sydney went undercover and helped her escape. Then, Sloan double-crossed them (or so it appears) and escaped with her.

In the meantime, Vaughn got kidnapped by Sark. At one point, it appeared that Lauren was helping him escape. Turned out to be a set-up. She just made him think he was escaping so that he would flag down a passing vehicle (which they planted), call the office, and reveal information about the location of The Passenger. Vaughn figured out what was up, wrecked the vehicle he was riding in, and got kidnapped (again) by Lauren and Sark, and this time she revealed just how much of a witch she is.

Oh. And before all that, the chess-playing black guy that Jack had introduced Vaughn to met up with Vaughn again, told him he knew his father, and told him his father had died trying to protect The Passenger.

Return to Top
#118213 - 04/27/04 03:20 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Of course, I miss a really good one. I'll have to be sure to watch this Sunday!

Return to Top
#118214 - 04/27/04 03:49 PM Re: Alias
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
Check this out to catch up on episodes you've missed.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions

It's a very good summary of each episode.

Return to Top
#118215 - 09/27/04 10:28 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
ABC's website says that Alias will return in January.

JANUARY?!?

Has anyone heard anything about this? I can't believe they have postponed the show until early next year!

Return to Top
#118216 - 09/27/04 10:43 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
True Story!! I read in the USA Weekend that the network decided to start in January so that they don't have to have any re-runs during the season. They can run all new episodes from January to May without interruption.

I miss the show!!

Return to Top
#118217 - 09/28/04 03:59 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I was just wondering what happened to it. Thanks for the info.

Return to Top
#118218 - 01/05/05 08:42 PM Re: Alias
CSB98 Offline
Diamond Poster
Wisconsin
Anyone else excited for the season premiere tonight?

Return to Top
#118219 - 01/05/05 08:48 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Very

Return to Top
#118220 - 01/05/05 10:41 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
I can't wait!! I don't know how I'm going to stay up that late though. Isn't it a 2 hour event that starts at 9:00pm?

Return to Top
#118221 - 01/06/05 03:12 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Yes, it was. I recorded it with the DVR because I'm sure I missed something watching it the first time. Good episode.

Return to Top
#118222 - 01/06/05 03:47 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
AHHH! I missed it! I had 3 volleyball games last night, I barely had time to go home and change. Someone PLEASE tell me what happened...

Return to Top
#118223 - 01/06/05 05:12 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
JLJ, Brief breakdown:

Jennifer Garner quits the CIA, but doesn't really quit, she goes to a black ops team made up of, you guessed it, her, her father (who she found out ordered her mother killed), her ex-boyfriend (who got married while she was missing to the psychopath double agent), the former director of the CIA, and that's right, the evil badguy himself. They recruit her sister (who vows to kill the man responsible for their mothers death (who is also in the unit) and the tech geek.

The steel a samurai sword from a museum, to trap the badguy, Sidney gets captured, finds out that he was hired to kill her, but her mother (who ordered the hit on her own daughter) died before he completed his assignment so he didn't kill her so there would be no pay.

Sidney almost dies, but the cavalry (her sister), gets to her in time.

I know im missing a lot, but i'm not going to recount 2 hours worth

Return to Top
#118224 - 01/06/05 08:57 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Thanks MP...

Return to Top
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3