Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#118208 - 04/12/04 05:39 PM Re: Alias
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I think so, by the looks of the previews anyway.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#118209 - 04/12/04 06:38 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
Did anyone else see the USA Weekend this past weekend? They have that one page where people can write in and ask questions about celebrities. One reader asked about the character that plays Sark. I guess he is only 23 years old and he's from Grants Pass, OR. He said many people think that he is older than he is and British because of the character that he plays.

I am completely shocked that he is only 23! As I watched last night's show, I kept staring at him and thinking, "I can't believe he's younger than I am!"

Return to Top
#118210 - 04/26/04 03:24 PM Re: Alias
Rubaiyat Offline
Diamond Poster
Lido Deck
Someone always calls me or something during Alias and I miss important developments!

So, what was the green stuff that Sloane injected into his daughter?

Return to Top
#118211 - 04/26/04 03:26 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
I missed the entire episode...fill me in please!

Return to Top
#118212 - 04/27/04 03:14 AM Re: Alias
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Someone always calls me or something during Alias and I miss important developments!

So, what was the green stuff that Sloane injected into his daughter?

The green stuff is something that will enable The Passenger to reveal Rumbaldi's "end game".

In last night's episode, Jack revealed to Sydney that Sloan was not dead and that the reason he had not turned over info about The Trust to the red-haired government official was because that guy was, himself, part of The Trust. So, Jack slipped Sloan something to make him appear to die from the lethal injection, then revived him.

They tracked Sydney's half-sister (Sloan's daughter) to a prison in Russia. Sydney went undercover and helped her escape. Then, Sloan double-crossed them (or so it appears) and escaped with her.

In the meantime, Vaughn got kidnapped by Sark. At one point, it appeared that Lauren was helping him escape. Turned out to be a set-up. She just made him think he was escaping so that he would flag down a passing vehicle (which they planted), call the office, and reveal information about the location of The Passenger. Vaughn figured out what was up, wrecked the vehicle he was riding in, and got kidnapped (again) by Lauren and Sark, and this time she revealed just how much of a witch she is.

Oh. And before all that, the chess-playing black guy that Jack had introduced Vaughn to met up with Vaughn again, told him he knew his father, and told him his father had died trying to protect The Passenger.

Return to Top
#118213 - 04/27/04 03:20 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Of course, I miss a really good one. I'll have to be sure to watch this Sunday!

Return to Top
#118214 - 04/27/04 03:49 PM Re: Alias
Kwiltr Offline
100 Club
Check this out to catch up on episodes you've missed.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions

It's a very good summary of each episode.

Return to Top
#118215 - 09/27/04 10:28 PM Re: Alias
RebekahL CRCM Online
Platinum Poster
RebekahL CRCM
Big Sky Country
ABC's website says that Alias will return in January.

JANUARY?!?

Has anyone heard anything about this? I can't believe they have postponed the show until early next year!

Return to Top
#118216 - 09/27/04 10:43 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
True Story!! I read in the USA Weekend that the network decided to start in January so that they don't have to have any re-runs during the season. They can run all new episodes from January to May without interruption.

I miss the show!!

Return to Top
#118217 - 09/28/04 03:59 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I was just wondering what happened to it. Thanks for the info.

Return to Top
#118218 - 01/05/05 08:42 PM Re: Alias
CSB98 Offline
Diamond Poster
Wisconsin
Anyone else excited for the season premiere tonight?

Return to Top
#118219 - 01/05/05 08:48 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Very

Return to Top
#118220 - 01/05/05 10:41 PM Re: Alias
Busy Bee, CRCM Offline
Diamond Poster
PacificNW
I can't wait!! I don't know how I'm going to stay up that late though. Isn't it a 2 hour event that starts at 9:00pm?

Return to Top
#118221 - 01/06/05 03:12 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Yes, it was. I recorded it with the DVR because I'm sure I missed something watching it the first time. Good episode.

Return to Top
#118222 - 01/06/05 03:47 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
AHHH! I missed it! I had 3 volleyball games last night, I barely had time to go home and change. Someone PLEASE tell me what happened...

Return to Top
#118223 - 01/06/05 05:12 PM Re: Alias
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
JLJ, Brief breakdown:

Jennifer Garner quits the CIA, but doesn't really quit, she goes to a black ops team made up of, you guessed it, her, her father (who she found out ordered her mother killed), her ex-boyfriend (who got married while she was missing to the psychopath double agent), the former director of the CIA, and that's right, the evil badguy himself. They recruit her sister (who vows to kill the man responsible for their mothers death (who is also in the unit) and the tech geek.

The steel a samurai sword from a museum, to trap the badguy, Sidney gets captured, finds out that he was hired to kill her, but her mother (who ordered the hit on her own daughter) died before he completed his assignment so he didn't kill her so there would be no pay.

Sidney almost dies, but the cavalry (her sister), gets to her in time.

I know im missing a lot, but i'm not going to recount 2 hours worth

Return to Top
#118224 - 01/06/05 08:57 PM Re: Alias
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Thanks MP...

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3