Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#121333 - 10/09/03 01:22 PM Compensation survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know where I can purchase a compensation survey geared towards the banking industry?

Return to Top
Human Resources
#121334 - 10/09/03 02:28 PM Re: Compensation survey
IUalum Offline
Platinum Poster
IUalum
Kentucky
You might try your state's banking association. Here in Kentucky a survey is done annually for KBA banks and the results sent to each bank's CEO.

Return to Top
#121335 - 10/09/03 02:50 PM Re: Compensation survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Regulatory Risk Monitor does one for Compliance Officers accross the USA. Their website is www.rrmonitor.com.

Return to Top
#121336 - 10/09/03 05:59 PM Re: Compensation survey
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

The Regulatory Risk Monitor does one for Compliance Officers accross the USA. Their website is www.rrmonitor.com.

Went to the website, there was nothing about a salary survey there, did I miss it?

Return to Top
#121337 - 10/09/03 06:22 PM Re: Compensation survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go to Salary info You can pull up salary info based on your general location. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas also publishes an annual salary/benefits survey for Texas/New Mexico. Other FRB's may also publish one for their domains. Check with the one for your region.

Return to Top
#121338 - 10/09/03 06:25 PM Re: Compensation survey
Bob McComas Offline
Platinum Poster
Bob McComas
Dallas, Texas
Quote:

Go to Salary info You can pull up salary info based on your general location. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas also publishes an annual salary/benefits survey for Texas/New Mexico. Other FRB's may also publish one for their domains. Check with the one for your region.

This was my post, I forgot to log in. There are numerous salary surveys you can purchase from Watson/Wyatt and other national firms.

Return to Top
#121339 - 10/14/03 02:26 PM Re: Compensation survey
Gayla Sherry Offline

100 Club
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
In addition to state associations, you might try the national banking associations, such as the American Bankers Association and the Independent Community Bankers Association.

In some cases, local clearing house organizations conduct compensation surveys.
HR Consulting and Compliance; Training, Conflict Resolution, Internal Investigations, Expert Witness

Return to Top
#121340 - 10/15/03 02:22 PM Re: Compensation survey
Anonymous
Unregistered

In Oklahoma, Central Oklahoma Clearing House (COCHA) does an extensive annual survey.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, Gayla Sherry