Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#135206 - 12/01/03 06:54 PM Annual Review Matrix - Branch Managers
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
The senior vice president over retail asked me to post this question. Currently, branch managers are reviewed on set criteria (i.e. creativity, etc.). The SVP would like to change this to make it more relative to the job. He was thinking about objectives and goals, and would like to see if anyone else has any ideas or guidelines that might help him in this process.

Anyone?

Return to Top
Human Resources
#135207 - 12/03/03 05:11 PM Re: Annual Review Matrix - Branch Managers
UofLer Offline
100 Club
UofLer
We have quarterly goals and reviews tied to them. It works VERY well. Did I say it was also tied to a bonus... (Maybe that is what makes it work so well!) Anyway, I think your SVP has a good idea.

Return to Top
#135208 - 12/03/03 05:24 PM Re: Annual Review Matrix - Branch Managers
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Any thoughts or ideas on how he should get started? He's looking for a little guidance. Thanks!

Return to Top
#135209 - 12/03/03 09:03 PM Re: Annual Review Matrix - Branch Managers
HR Godess Offline
New Poster
HR Godess
MA
I went to Amazon.com and put in a search under books.
For a specific phrase, I typed in "Performance Goals." Many books came up. Some look like they would really help. I listed some of the titles below:
* Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals : Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Goals for Any Performance Plan or Review
by Doug Max, et al (Paperback)
* Managing Performance: Goals, Feedback, Coaching, Recognition (Gower Management Workbooks)
by Jenny Hill (Paperback - October 1997)
* Make Success Measurable!: A Mindbook-Workbook for Setting Goals and Taking Action
by Douglas K. Smith (Author) (Hardcover)

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, Gayla Sherry