BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Thread Options
#1384690 - 04/30/10 09:06 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge QCL
Wendolene Offline
Wendolene
Utah
I just caught this thread and thought I would post. I moved and started a new job at the end of January. I started to eat better and exercise and started WW officially at the end of March. During April I lost 11.8 pounds and I think that makes about 15 pounds in total since February. I'm feeling great.

Return to Top
#1384697 - 04/30/10 09:12 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge QCL
hmdagal Offline
Power Poster
hmdagal
Originally Posted By: QueenChop'dLiver
I stopped for a while, and when on vacation - where I put on some pounds - whoops (the cake was a once in a lifetime thing!).
smile

Really??? With all of that walking?

Return to Top
#1384701 - 04/30/10 09:15 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge hmdagal
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Really! I ate not so good because we were doing all that walknig smile That's OK though, it was fun! smile

Return to Top
#1384724 - 04/30/10 10:05 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge Wendolene
StarryNight Offline
100 Club
USA
Originally Posted By: Wendolene
I just caught this thread and thought I would post. I moved and started a new job at the end of January. I started to eat better and exercise and started WW officially at the end of March. During April I lost 11.8 pounds and I think that makes about 15 pounds in total since February. I'm feeling great.

Wow, 15 lbs since February is great! congrats!!

Return to Top
#1384725 - 04/30/10 10:08 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge QCL
StarryNight Offline
100 Club
USA
Originally Posted By: QueenChop'dLiver
I stopped for a while, and when on vacation - where I put on some pounds - whoops (the cake was a once in a lifetime thing!). But since restarting 2 weeks ago, I have lost those that I gained and 4 more. I really enjoy it.
smile

I am thinking of ordering the DVDs. I finish P90X Sunday, which has given me great results. I plan to do another round of it, but am thinking something like Zumba would be fun to do for a while first, or in conjunction. Glad it works for you! And a few pounds on vacation is ok, sounds like you are right back on track!

Return to Top
#1385234 - 05/03/10 09:50 PM Re: BOL Pseudo-Biggest Loser Challenge StarryNight
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
Just can't seem to get motivated enough to stick with any form of "activity" right now. By now with the weather warming up the dog and I would normally being doing our 30 mintue walk each morning (and she walks at a pretty good pace on these morning jants) but with her recent knee surgery that's not an option. That stupid exercise bike in the living room bugs me but not enough for me to get on it with any regularity. Did a 5K walk for charity yesterday and my hip has been yelling at me all day so I know I'm not in shape anymore. Don't know where my get up and go wentbut it's gone cry Gain 2 lose 1 gain 1 lose 3 - - stay basically the same and that's still at least 10 pounds more than I like. :sigh:

Return to Top
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett