Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#1670945 - 02/29/12 01:46 PM Re: Maybe Obama should be reelected... TB 12
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Huh?

Drudge says Romney takes Michigan and Arizona....

Return to Top
#1670950 - 02/29/12 01:37 PM Re: Maybe Obama should be reelected... Pale Rider
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
Huh?

Does not matter his delegates will vote for paul. smirk

CAMS

Return to Top
#1670951 - 02/29/12 01:50 PM Re: Maybe Obama should be reelected... Pale Rider
Bob The Banker Offline
Platinum Poster
Bob The Banker
Originally Posted By: Pale Rider
Huh?

I don't know much about politics, but after reading this thread, apparently this falls right into the plans of Ron Paul and his supporters.

grin

Return to Top
#1670956 - 02/29/12 01:41 PM Re: Maybe Obama should be reelected... TB 12
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
yes, but we've seen another poster alluding to the delegates will all throw their votes to Ron Paul, regardles of their duty to the party or how they should actually be voting...

Sadly, I see another 4 years of the current administration come election day. The Republican party is fractured, their 21 debates did nothing except expose that they aren't unified, and once a GOP candidate is the presumed nominee, the real attack adds will start. "If you don't want 4 more years of what you had then vote for me" is just not a viable campaign strategy. I'm just not looking forward to 10 more months of empty campaign promises, political ads, and heated rhetoric from both sides...

Return to Top
#1671068 - 02/29/12 03:31 PM Re: Maybe Obama should be reelected... HappyGilmore
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
yes, but we've seen another poster alluding to the delegates will all throw their votes to Ron Paul, regardles of their duty to the party or how they should actually be voting...

Sadly, I see another 4 years of the current administration come election day. The Republican party is fractured, their 21 debates did nothing except expose that they aren't unified, and once a GOP candidate is the presumed nominee, the real attack adds will start. "If you don't want 4 more years of what you had then vote for me" is just not a viable campaign strategy. I'm just not looking forward to 10 more months of empty campaign promises, political ads, and heated rhetoric from both sides...

The good news is there is only eight more months!

But, also, I'd discount a lot of the infighting within the Republican Party. We've just not seen as closely-fought a primary on this side for some time. I think a lot of the bitterness is because there actually is substantial agreement on the issues. You don't see the Reagan/Bush-Ford split on whether or not the federal government should reform/reduce tax rates. Or a Rockefeller/Goldwater split on what the scope of the federal government ought to be. Everyone may have different details in their plans, but they're all (Ron Paul, R-TX, excepted) pulling in pretty much the same direction.

Take heart!

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett