Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1958544 - 09/02/14 04:23 PM FDIC assessment fee question
Trees Offline
Power Poster
We include a blurb on our business checking fees document where we state that the FDIC assesses us a fee and that, in turn, based on this fee, we will assess a fee on the business checking accounts. I know there were some concerns about naming this fee or including FDIC anywhere in the description. I would like to know whether anyone is still charging a fee based on the FDIC's fee and, if so, how are you describing it?
Thank you.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1958562 - 09/02/14 04:47 PM Re: FDIC assessment fee question Trees
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here

CAMS

Return to Top
#1958739 - 09/02/14 09:30 PM Re: FDIC assessment fee question Trees
Trees Offline
Power Poster
Thanks, I remember that. We were interested to see what banks are doing now with this fee in cases where they haven't rolled the cost into some other fee and they are still charging a fee associated directly with the FDIC fee. Any thoughts? (I did a fast check on the internet and found no banks listing this fee per se.)

Return to Top
#1958752 - 09/02/14 09:53 PM Re: FDIC assessment fee question Trees
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
(I did a fast check on the internet and found no banks listing this fee per se.)

And there you have it.

Return to Top
#1958759 - 09/02/14 10:59 PM Re: FDIC assessment fee question Trees
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
This issue reached its crescendo months ago; prior thread with links to others. This is like playing Russian roulette with an automatic weapon...

Return to Top