Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1982552 - 12/11/14 06:59 PM TPPP - New Account Opening
Liz O Offline
Boston, Massachusetts
Hello all,

We are currently in the process of revamping our new account opening paperwork. We currently have a TPPP and have to develop a supplemental worksheet to be filled out for this and any other TPPPs that we decide to do business with. Wondering if anyone out there has any samples of worksheets that they use at their financial institutions for third party payment processors at account opening or as they are identified?

Thanks!

*The postings on this site are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.*

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1996319 - 02/17/15 03:07 PM Re: TPPP - New Account Opening Liz O
Liz O Offline
Boston, Massachusetts
Just bumping this up to see if there are any updates/comments/suggestions in the past 2 months?

*The postings on this site are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.*

Return to Top
#1996339 - 02/17/15 03:34 PM Re: TPPP - New Account Opening Liz O
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
It sounds as if you've already read FIL 41 - 2014, but I just wanted to make sure. In any case, you are on the right track.

Return to Top
#1996346 - 02/17/15 03:42 PM Re: TPPP - New Account Opening Liz O
Liz O Offline
Boston, Massachusetts
Yes, we have read that guidance. We were just hoping that someone out there would have a sample worksheet that we could build off of with questions and whatnot that they ask TPPPs that they have identified.

I have also gotten PMs on this site from others interested in the same thing. But nobody has provided any templates yet. smile

Return to Top
#2030608 - 07/29/15 08:20 PM Re: TPPP - New Account Opening Liz O
New Manager Offline
100 Club
I'd love this information as well.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z