Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1988660 - 01/14/15 06:01 PM Filing SAR for Living Trust Account
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
If I am filing a SAR and the account is a living trust with two trustees, my question is what would be the relationship of the subjects? I put the trust as the customer and listed the two trustees by checking other and typing in trustees. Any other suggestions or is this correct. I have never done one, so I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1988670 - 01/14/15 06:21 PM Re: Filing SAR for Living Trust Account Sunshine Lady
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
I would check customer for the trustees as well.

Return to Top
#1988675 - 01/14/15 06:26 PM Re: Filing SAR for Living Trust Account Sunshine Lady
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Thanks you

Return to Top
#1989521 - 01/18/15 04:34 PM Re: Filing SAR for Living Trust Account Sunshine Lady
Cape Codder Offline
Gold Star
Originally Posted By: Sun Shine Lady
If I am filing a SAR and the account is a living trust with two trustees, my question is what would be the relationship of the subjects? I put the trust as the customer and listed the two trustees by checking other and typing in trustees.

I would have to disagree. The two trustees are customers of your institution, but are not trustees of your institution. I would list their relationship as customer, not trustee.

Return to Top
#1989769 - 01/20/15 08:24 PM Re: Filing SAR for Living Trust Account Sunshine Lady
Sunshine Lady Offline
Platinum Poster
Sunshine Lady
Thank you. That makes sense.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z