Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1999357 - 03/03/15 02:19 PM Separate forum for Reg E error resolution
happyauditor Offline
Platinum Poster
happyauditor
NY
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask...have the moderators of the threads considered making a separate forum for questions related on how to handle Reg E error resolution (which could include Visa, MC, ACH issues regarding the electronic errors/unauthorized transactions, etc.). I am asking becuase it seems some posts are in this forum, others are in the Deposits Compliance forum, and still others are in the Operations Compliance forum. Just a thought. Thanks for listening.
Last edited by happyauditor; 03/03/15 02:45 PM.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1999431 - 03/03/15 04:57 PM Re: Separate forum for Reg E error resolution happyauditor
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
One thing we have learned over the years is that it's next to impossible to create just the right "pigeon holes" for various topics and have users always use the "right" pigeon holes.

At least for the present, we don't have plans to set up a separate forum for debit card errors and claims. If we get many requests like this, however, plans could change.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#1999502 - 03/03/15 07:01 PM Re: Separate forum for Reg E error resolution happyauditor
happyauditor Offline
Platinum Poster
happyauditor
NY
OK, thanks for responding. It was just a thought.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z