Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#204741 - 06/25/04 08:02 PM When your home is on the line
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I tried a search but couldn't find anything. Is there an on-line version of the When your home is on the line booklet anywhere? I need to see if the where to go for help addresses are the same as what we have. Thanks!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#204742 - 06/25/04 08:26 PM Re: When your home is on the line
redsfan Offline
Power Poster
redsfan
The Pennant Race
Pam, try this link.

At the bottom is a link for "Where To Go For Help."

Return to Top
#204743 - 06/25/04 08:28 PM Re: When your home is on the line
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Awesome Paul, thanks so much!

Return to Top
#204744 - 06/28/04 08:24 PM Re: When your home is on the line
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was searching for this information today and found that the Fed has two other brochures now, one is "What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit" revised 3/1/04 and the other is "Putting your Home on the Loan Line is Risky Business" revised 3/24/04. I don't even see the old brochure anymore! Does anyone know if these replaced the old brochure, and if so, under what circumstances do you use each version??

Return to Top
#204745 - 06/29/04 02:32 PM Re: When your home is on the line
GreatBlue Offline
Diamond Poster
GreatBlue
Colorado
Quote:

I was searching for this information today and found that the Fed has two other brochures now, one is "What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit" revised 3/1/04 and the other is "Putting your Home on the Loan Line is Risky Business" revised 3/24/04. I don't even see the old brochure anymore! Does anyone know if these replaced the old brochure, and if so, under what circumstances do you use each version??

"What you should know about Home Equity Lines of Credit" is the HELOC brochure required by Reg. Z. The Fed just likes to keep us confused.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z