Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#259243 - 10/20/04 05:55 PM consulting
doodle Offline
Platinum Poster
doodle
colorado
Our bank is currently considering a change to our debit card provider. We have recently been appoached by a consultant who would like to "Educate bank personnel on how the debit/ATM industry operates and charges, review technology requirements, and revieiw bids." While these services seem attractive, I am wondering if anyone is aware of any resources that would provide the educational aspects without having to pay a consultant?

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#259244 - 10/20/04 10:26 PM Re: consulting
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Remember, you get what you pay for. If the person is knowledgeable and helps you get the products that work with your systems, delivering the bells and whistles you and your customers want, that is great. If they're selling a particular vendor out of the box, I'd be skiddish. Networking with your peers here will help in all these areas whether you want to use a consultant or not.

For privacy concerns, this may be a topic better discussed in private or one on one in private messaging with those ready to share with you.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z