BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#262330 - 10/28/04 02:29 AM Over the hump day groaner: The Ski Trip
TrueBlueBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
TrueBlueBanker
Midlands SC
Jack and his buddy, Bob decided to take a ski trip. So they gathered their stuff threw it in Bob's van and headed north. After a few hours they were caught in a terrible blizzard so pulled into a nearby farm and asked an attractive lady that answered the door if they could stay the night. I realize it's terrible weather and I have this big house but I am recently widowed and I am afraid the neighbors will talk if you stay in my house. Don't worry, we will be glad to sleep in the barn and if the weather breaks we will be gone at first light. The lady agreed and the two men settled in for the night. At day break the weather had cleared and the two men went on their way and had a great weekend of skiing.

About 9 months later Jack got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took a few minutes to realize it was from the attorney of the attractive widow they had met on the ski weekend. He dropped in on his friend Bob and asked him if he remembered the attractive widow that they met on the farm about nine months ago? Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night and pay her a visit? Well, um um
yes I did, he said, humbly being enbarassed about being found out. I will have to admit I did! Did you happen to use my name instead of yours? Bob's face turned beet red. Yes I
did. I am sorry about that buddy. Why do you ask? She just died yesterday and left everything she owned to me!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#262331 - 10/28/04 02:56 PM Re: Over the hump day groaner: The Ski Trip
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
GOOD ONE, TBB

Return to Top