Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#264647 - 10/29/04 09:40 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
Maybe the folks in Brownsville don't have a sense of humor.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#264648 - 10/29/04 09:43 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

And you use the name "Jokerman" because? If you don't find it funny, fine, don't laugh. But it isn't necessary to criticize those of us that do. I am sure there are things you find funny (anything anti Kerry) that we may not, but I would hope we would be above calling you names.

BTW, I don't find booger or fart jokes funny either.

The point is that this tired line about how Bush is stupid is just old. First, the man just isn't, as anyone who has worked with him will tell you. Second, GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. I wasn't a Clinton fan, but I can express it without making fat jokes.

Return to Top
#264649 - 10/29/04 09:48 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Maybe the folks in Brownsville don't have a sense of humor.

You know I can't believe we've lived so long and are still so far apart.

Return to Top
#264650 - 10/29/04 09:49 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

well, as usual, someone has hijacked my thread. The 3 I saw were real, and I just found it humorous. Was just curious if anyone else had any to offer, but they are now just fabricating information.

One of my favorites form a prior election was when Dole/Kemp were running, and Neil Young (the aging never-sober rocker) started his Roll/Hemp campaign. I still have my t-shirt of this.

And they WERE funny. Most of the ones I read I chuckled at. I don't understand why there is always someone ready to jump in and tell the poster that "theirs is not worthy."

Personally, I would prefer that folks just post them, and when I read them I will either find them funny or not knowing others will have different funny bones and we may have different favorites.

But if I don't think one is funny, I am not going to tell the poster they should not have posted it. Sheesh...

Return to Top
#264651 - 10/29/04 09:53 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

But if I don't think one is funny, I am not going to tell the poster they should not have posted it. Sheesh...

If you're trying to refer to me, I didn't say anybody shouldn't post anything. I just pointed out that they really weren't very funny.

Seriously, do you think it is a good thing for America's enemies and allies to consistently hear that the President is stupid and evil (at the same time, no less)?

Faranheit 9/11 plays in Iran and Syria. And today Usama's terror tape plaigarizes it. Congratulations, Michael Moore. Another convert.

Return to Top
#264652 - 10/29/04 10:05 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Greg Offline
Platinum Poster
Michigan
I saw a car the other day in my parking lot with Bush on the driver's side and Kerry on the passenger side. I wanted to ask but couldn't bring myself to do it!

As most of you have figured out by now, I'm a bit shy

Return to Top
#264653 - 10/29/04 10:07 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

And you use the name "Jokerman" because? If you don't find it funny, fine, don't laugh. But it isn't necessary to criticize those of us that do. I am sure there are things you find funny (anything anti Kerry) that we may not, but I would hope we would be above calling you names.

The point is that this tired line about how Bush is stupid is just old. First, the man just isn't, as anyone who has worked with him will tell you. Second, GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. I wasn't a Clinton fan, but I can express it without making fat jokes.

Well, for one thing Clinton isn't fat anymore so that really wouldn't be funny. Now if Bush suddently got real smart....never mind....

Return to Top
#264654 - 10/29/04 10:28 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, for one thing Clinton isn't fat anymore so that really wouldn't be funny. Now if Bush suddently got real smart....never mind....

Mirth!!! Laughter!!!! Tee hee!! LOL!!

Return to Top
#264655 - 10/29/04 10:39 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
WHISTLE BLOWING!!!! Back to your corners, boys!

Time out chairs for the rest of you.

Geez, why does it have to disintegrate into this stuff all the time?!

This thread wasn't aimed at any one political party. It was just relating bumper stickers you'd seen. I've seen all most all of these myself. Some are funny. Some are not...to me. But then, I'm not fond of pepperoni either but I know a lot of people who are.

Seen any good pepperoni stickers anyone?

Return to Top
#264656 - 10/30/04 11:20 PM Re: Funniest Campaign Bumper Stickers
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Seen any good pepperoni stickers anyone?

That must be some greasy pepperoni if you can make a bumper sticker out of it...

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2