Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#276504 - 11/18/04 03:12 PM CSI Theme Songs....
Cryin&Complyin Offline
100 Club
Cryin&Complyin
The Deep South
Which CSI theme song do you like best...they are all by The Who?
single choice

Votes accepted starting: 11/18/04 03:12 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#276505 - 11/18/04 03:13 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
As a song I love Teenage Wasteland, but for a show regarding CSI work, Who are you and We Won't get fooled again are must more appropriate.

Return to Top
#276506 - 11/18/04 03:37 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
I am not sure what anyone else thinks, but I think David Caruso (oops) is an awesome actor. Just for some reason, I just really like him.
Last edited by MarkinFlorida; 11/18/04 04:18 PM.

Return to Top
#276507 - 11/18/04 03:39 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Who is Michael Caruso?

Return to Top
#276508 - 11/18/04 03:43 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I am not sure what anyone else thinks, but I think Michael Caruso is an awesome actor. Just for some reason, I just really like him.

Ya know, I used to NOT like him so much...after he was booted from NYPD Blue. But watching him in CSI Miami, he has a very unique acting style. What can I say...I guess he's growing on me!!!

Have always liked William Peterson from the original CSI. Ever since I saw him on the first Manhunter movie (remade later as the Red Dragon...was a prequel to Silence of the Lambs).

Return to Top
#276509 - 11/18/04 03:44 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
Isn't it David Caruso? The red head from NYPD Blue.

Return to Top
#276510 - 11/18/04 03:46 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

You are correct! All I looked at was the last name and didn't even notice the first name boo boo.

Good catch there Snowqueen!

Return to Top
#276511 - 11/18/04 03:49 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

You are correct! All I looked at was the last name and didn't even notice the first name boo boo.

I think Michael Caruso is a singer...maybe that's why the name sounded familiar...

Return to Top
#276512 - 11/18/04 03:55 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think Michael Caruso is a singer...maybe that's why the name sounded familiar...

david caruso was also in "mad dog and glory" with robert deniro, bill murray and uma thurman. he was good in that. did anyone else see this movie?

Return to Top
#276513 - 11/18/04 03:57 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

ENRICO Caruso is the singer.

Return to Top
#276514 - 11/18/04 04:16 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I love the original CSI and Miami, but I am bummed by the coldness of the characters in CSI:NY. I expected more from Gary Sinese. And the lady who plays Stella (I can't spell her real name!), all I see is big hair, no substance.

The original and Miami characters have made the watcher care about what happens to them. I just don't get that feeling from the NY characters. It wouldn't matter if they changed actors every week to do the investigation, it is that impersonal. So, I switched back to Law and Order on Weds.

Return to Top
#276515 - 11/18/04 06:40 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Quote:

I love the original CSI and Miami, but I am bummed by the coldness of the characters in CSI:NY.
The original and Miami characters have made the watcher care about what happens to them. I just don't get that feeling from the NY characters. It wouldn't matter if they changed actors every week to do the investigation, it is that impersonal. So, I switched back to Law and Order on Weds.

I so agree with you. I get more involved with the lives of the people in the show than with most of the cases and I just can't make myself like ANY of these people! I am not at all impressed. Won't watch this one unless I can't sleep.

Return to Top
#276516 - 11/18/04 06:56 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Lestie G Offline

Power Poster
Near the Land of Enchantment
Quote:

I love the original CSI and Miami, but I am bummed by the coldness of the characters in CSI:NY. I expected more from Gary Sinese. And the lady who plays Stella (I can't spell her real name!), all I see is big hair, no substance.

I have to agree - and I'm really disappointed. They've got great characters and actors - and they're not letting them develop. I'm still watching it, though...

Return to Top
#276517 - 11/18/04 07:33 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I love CSI and CSI Miami and won't miss an episode if I can avoid it. I have turned off New York and won't watch it.

I agree, there's no substance, Sinese is bland and cold, and I don't care what happens on the show, it bores me to tears. I watched two episodes, and started watching this weeks to give it another try and chose to watch nothing instead.

Return to Top
#276518 - 11/18/04 07:48 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Besides the lack of any personalities in CSI NY, the cinematography is so dark, gloomy, claustrophobic, old and dirty that I find the whole thing too depresing to watch. Atleast in Vegas and Miami, there are bright sunlit scenes.

Return to Top
#276519 - 11/18/04 08:02 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

The original CSI is the best.

Return to Top
#276520 - 11/18/04 08:40 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I come from Chicago and always thought of the city as dingy and dirty. That is how NY looks to me when they pan the skyline. Gray and cluttered. Miami, with the water and boats, looks so much more inviting, and well, Las Vegas is just so colorful!

Return to Top
#276521 - 11/18/04 11:22 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Besides the lack of any personalities in CSI NY, the cinematography is so dark, gloomy, claustrophobic, old and dirty that I find the whole thing too depresing to watch. Atleast in Vegas and Miami, there are bright sunlit scenes.

Ya know, I read where CSI NY was supposed to be "darker." I think they did it by design, perhaps so it wouldn't be a clone of either of the other two. But I think they could lighten it up a bit...no matter how you slice it, NY does not in any way resemble either Vegas or Miami.

Bet we see some changes as the season progresses. But there must be folks watching. Week before last when Arafat died CBS did a mini-biography right during the last 10 minutes of the show. The network had so many complaints they aired it in its entirety again over the weekend.

Return to Top
#276522 - 11/19/04 04:10 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Lestie G Offline

Power Poster
Near the Land of Enchantment
Quote:

The network had so many complaints they aired it in its entirety again over the weekend.

...and fired the producer that made the decision to break in!

Return to Top
#276523 - 11/19/04 04:18 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
I don't care for David Caruso so I don't watch the CSI Miami. I do like the original CSI and have not watched the CSI NY. It hasn't drawn my attention at all. I think William Petersen is so believable in the original. I can see him being that analytical in real life.

Return to Top
#276524 - 11/19/04 07:01 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
That re-broadcast gave me an opportunity to watch the CSI NY show, to give it yet another chance. My original opinion stands. I will watch Law and Order on Wed.

Return to Top
#276525 - 11/19/04 07:43 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Teenage Wasteland - CSI New York

The actual title of the song is "Baba O'Riley"

Return to Top
#276526 - 12/02/04 05:07 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
bam Offline
Gold Star
Kansas City, Mo
Hey CSI Fans-- Give CSI New York a chance. I watched it last night and is growing on me.

Return to Top
#276527 - 12/02/04 05:34 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
SNORE! Sorry, Law and Order won. CSI NY is going the way of LAX!

Return to Top
#276528 - 12/02/04 08:11 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
chocolate Offline
100 Club
Wisconsin
I thought CSI:NY was good last night. My heart even got to pumping a bit at the Mobster Pizzeria! I think with time the actors will fall into more sync and be able to work the plots better. Keep watching!

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2