Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#276529 - 12/03/04 01:40 AM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I thought CSI:NY was good last night. My heart even got to pumping a bit at the Mobster Pizzeria! I think with time the actors will fall into more sync and be able to work the plots better. Keep watching!

Me too, I haven't thrown in the towel yet.

Maybe it's just me but Ms. Providence's hair didn't look as much like she was hitting the town right after her shift. For some reason I'm having trouble getting past all her hair.

And I would like to know more about Sinise's wife and how the events of losing her on 9/11 shaped/changed the character he is portraying. They alluded to it briefly last nite.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#276530 - 12/14/04 03:51 AM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

thank god someone around here knows their music, why is it so hard for people to get the name of this song right

Return to Top
#276531 - 12/14/04 03:55 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Cryin&Complyin Offline
100 Club
Cryin&Complyin
The Deep South
Quote:

thank god someone around here knows their music, why is it so hard for people to get the name of this song right

Yes, the 2 anons are correct!!! But I was afraid if I put the song's real name in the poll, folks would go "HUH?" I only recently found out myself. I guess I could have put it beside the "common" name of the song. Kudos to the 2 musical anons!!!

Return to Top
#276532 - 12/24/04 10:24 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

i think his charcter is the worst. Grissiom is so much better

Return to Top
#276533 - 12/25/04 02:37 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

hi i was wonderin where i could get the three theme songs for csi, csi miami, csi ny???? my emsil is picturelist@hotmail.com
thx

Return to Top
#276534 - 12/26/04 03:14 AM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Anonymous
Unregistered

you can buy The Who albums "Who are you?" and "Who's Next"

please listen to the OTHER songs on these albums as well because they are incredible. FYI... the other 8:15 from "Won't Get Fooled Again" is also brilliant

enjoy!

Return to Top
#276535 - 12/27/04 07:22 PM Re: CSI Theme Songs....
Rosebud123 Offline
Platinum Poster
Florida
I just started watching CSI Miami & NY and I think they are great. I saw the episode where Caruso goes to NY. It was pretty cool. I'm a fan. The last NY episode I say was about the rape in central park. The end was great where they all walk in silently to help Stella.

I'll definitely keep watching.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2