Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#278940 - 11/23/04 05:30 PM Viva La Bam
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Has anyone watched this show lately on MTV? I hate MTV anymore, but this show has taken over where Jacka$$ left off and has been really funny the last few weeks. He is outta control. I must be regressing back to my childhood, lol.
Last edited by MarkinFlorida; 11/24/04 02:12 PM.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#278941 - 11/23/04 06:10 PM Re: Viva La Bam
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I can't say that I've seen it. MTV has changed so much, I really don't enjoy watching it anymore.

Return to Top
#278942 - 11/23/04 06:12 PM Re: Viva La Bam
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Has anyone watched this show lately on MTV? I hate MTV anymore, but this show has taken over where [Email]Jack@$$[/Email] left off and has been really funny the last few weeks. He is outta control. I must be regressing back to my childhood, lol.

yes, i watch it every week.
its a good show. did you see the civil war reenactment in his back yard?
he lives in this area that i work in, west chester, pa.

Return to Top
#278943 - 11/23/04 08:51 PM Re: Viva La Bam
USCBanker Offline
Easley, SC
I dont like Viva La Bam and I tell you why. They go rearranging his moms house and crushing his dads car...but how funny is that really when his parents know he or MTV is just going to replace it. The show that picked up where Jackass left off was Wildboyz. They did the Jackass stunts. Viva La Bam to me is more setup. Id let somebody drop a piano on my car if I knew Bam was just going to buy me a brand new Surburban.

Return to Top
#278944 - 11/24/04 02:07 PM Re: Viva La Bam
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Lol, USC, I agree, but you have to admit the mom, dad, and Don Vito act pretty well. The past two weeks (the prank war with Johnny Knoxville and the Pirate Ship were two of the best). I'm not much into self-mutiliation so Wild Boyz didn't do all that much for me. But that's why there is chocolate and vanilla, and democrats and republicans, right? Cheers.

Return to Top
#278945 - 11/24/04 06:03 PM Re: Viva La Bam
Cat Woman Offline
Diamond Poster
Cat Woman
New England
The show with the prank war was the absolute funniest. I was dying watching it. I miss Jack*** - that was the best show. I have watched Wild Boyz a few times and it was pretty funny too, but it seems that it's never on.

Return to Top
#278946 - 11/24/04 06:20 PM Re: Viva La Bam
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is USCBanker. Dont feel like signing in. The prank war was funny. Sometimes Wildboyz does get hard to watch. But its still funny. Those guys are nuts.

Return to Top