BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#280227 - 12/16/04 03:34 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I heard Kwamie made over half a million last year thanks to this show. He's probably making more than Bill.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#280228 - 12/17/04 03:54 AM Re: Apprentice
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Way to go Kelly. He deserves the win. Jennifer is ready to fight, but her experience was far short of her oral presentations. (A nice way to say mouth. She is talk.)
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#280229 - 12/17/04 02:53 PM Re: Apprentice
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Congrats to Kelly. I was worried Trump would let Jennifer just talk over him and then hire her for a minute there.

By the way, does anyone else think that someone who butted in and talked when others were talking constantly would be reprimanded at their company? I don't see what she does as "debate" I see it as poor courtesy and bickering.

Return to Top
#280230 - 12/17/04 03:36 PM Re: Apprentice
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Jen sure wouldn't shut up last night. It was her last effort to try and get somewhere, but all it got her was fired. YES!!! (Although I was a little bit worried for a minute there).

Return to Top
#280231 - 12/17/04 04:13 PM Re: Apprentice
Buffy314 Offline
New Poster
Buffy314
I was terrified he was going to hire Jennifer. Kelly just showed so much more leadership and being willing to take risks. It will be an interesting year to watch him in the news and see how he does.

Return to Top
#280232 - 12/17/04 04:35 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Did anyone else notice that when Trump asked each why he should hire them, Jen would bash Kelly, yet Kelly never bashed Jen. She was trying to make herself look good by putting down her opponent.

Also, Did you notice they didn't show Jen for a long time after the announcement? I think she left to compose herself. I think she might have lost it.

Return to Top
#280233 - 12/17/04 04:45 PM Re: Apprentice
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Actually Trump asked Jennifer why he shouldn't hire Kelly and asked Kelly why he should hire him.... the question wasn't the same which I found a bit odd.

Also, did anyone else think Trump was full of BLEEP when he said he didn't know who he was going to hire yet?

Return to Top
#280234 - 12/17/04 05:00 PM Re: Apprentice
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
She probably did lose it! Trump made the right choice. I think he was probably leaning towards Kelly the whole time. Jen is just a fast talker and Trump like that about her.

What do you think about the theme for next season? Book smarts against street smarts. That will be interesting. That one will be starting in January already.

Return to Top
#280235 - 12/17/04 05:19 PM Re: Apprentice
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like that the "book smarts" guys are all portrayed as nerds. Where's the student athelete?

Oh, and the "street smarts" group looks like they are total thugs.

Return to Top
#280236 - 12/17/04 05:20 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Quote:

Actually Trump asked Jennifer why he shouldn't hire Kelly and asked Kelly why he should hire him.... the question wasn't the same which I found a bit odd.

Also, did anyone else think Trump was full of BLEEP when he said he didn't know who he was going to hire yet?

I was thinking of all the times he asked them. Not just the last time. Anyway she kept bashing him to make herself look better. He didn't do that to her. Basically he was showing her respect.

I can't wait to see the new series. I predict the street smart will kick but until he splits them up. For some reason I think the others will have too many egos of who is smarter. Just my opinion.

Return to Top
#280237 - 12/17/04 06:30 PM Re: Apprentice
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I thought for a while they were editing it to have Jen as the winner but HOORAY for Kelly. Smart move on his part taking NYC too. I hope he does really well. Jen looked so plastic last night.

I agree, Nikko, I think street smart will rock, I'm really looking forward to seeing the next season (Jan 20!)

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3