Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#284108 - 12/03/04 05:35 PM plans for the weekend.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

it's 12:15 and i still have 7 more hours to go until i can go home, so i really can not wait for this weekend.
what is everyone doing this weekend?
it looks like it's gonna be nice here in PA, if today is any indication.

tomorrow, i have work til 2 and then i get to go to a 3 year old's birthday party!! after that, a trip to home depot to get who knows what but my girlfriend will find something.
sunday, get to watch the birds take on the packers. i am really looking forward to this game because the packers are going to bring a challenge to the eagles that they havne't had in a couple of weeks. i also like watching brett favre play, he is great.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#284109 - 12/03/04 05:43 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I love that you're enthusiastic about the 3 yo's party. If it's anything like most 3 yo parties, you're a braver soul than I.

I'm hoping to get the Junebug in to see Santa (and of course get photos.) Maybe Christmas card photos too. And we have our first holiday party to attend this weekend as well.

Return to Top
#284110 - 12/03/04 05:46 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Oh, I took my 2 year old son to see Santa last weekend. He wanted nothing to do with the man whatsoever. He was more interested in the candy cane they gave him and the puppy Santa had with him. Maybe next year.

Return to Top
#284111 - 12/03/04 06:00 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Christmas shopping and take my Mom Christmas shopping. Christmas parade is Saturday and the delayed opening (due to downpouring rain) of our lighted park display - Miss Oklahoma is set to emcee (she is a local girl). But the most important is to be in front of the TV for the Big 12 Championship game Saturday night!

Return to Top
#284112 - 12/03/04 06:04 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Tonight, we start with a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. Can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!

Then tommorrow, I have to make dessert for a Christmas dinner party that evening (chocolate almond cheesecake), and we will cut our tree in the afternoon. I figure I will only get the lights on it tommorrow.

Then Sunday, after church, I have to finish decorating the tree, and make a salad (oriental cabbage) to take to the Christmas Party/Packer Game Party with our ex-examiners group. All of us who used to work together at FDIC but quit to find greener pastures still stay in contact.

Busy, but should be fun!

Return to Top
#284113 - 12/03/04 06:24 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
WildTurkey Offline
Platinum Poster
WildTurkey
Down South, USA
Raking and mowing, both at home and at the houses I rent out. The weather heare has been sunny but windy the past couple of days, and the forecast for the weekend looks good, and with no frost forecast for next week this weekend looks like an ideal opportunity to get that last mowing in.

I'm also expecting to be appointed president of the HOA at the AGM tomorrow morning.

Return to Top
#284114 - 12/03/04 07:00 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
doodle Offline
Platinum Poster
doodle
colorado
Busy weekend here. Tonight I'm attending an opening for some local photography and then going to the only independant movie house here for a showing of "Strange Brew." After the movie it's a three hour drive to Albuquerque so that I can get my Christmas shopping done this weekend. I should be asleep by 3:00 tommorow morning and at the mall by 11:00.

Return to Top
#284115 - 12/03/04 07:01 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
OK, I'll bite, WT. What are the acronyms?

I have a graduation party to go to tomorrow night, and then, Sunday, write out Christmas cards.

Return to Top
#284116 - 12/03/04 07:10 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
WildTurkey Offline
Platinum Poster
WildTurkey
Down South, USA
Quote:

OK, I'll bite, WT. What are the acronyms?

I have a graduation party to go to tomorrow night, and then, Sunday, write out Christmas cards.

Sorry, I thought that they were commonly used. My wife (USC, from Virginia) even told me that I should have used acronyms, rather than writing them out in full, on the notice I posted at the subdivision entrance.

AGM = Annual General Meeting
HOA = Home Owners Association

Return to Top
#284117 - 12/03/04 07:15 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
bam Offline
Gold Star
Kansas City, Mo
On Sunday, Our Church will be hosting a holiday dinner for about 250 Homeless people from the City Union Mission. This will be our 27th year providing this meal. It is a very humbling experience, because we are all children, it makes me very thankful for the my family and the blessing that has been given to me.

Return to Top
#284118 - 12/03/04 07:52 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Exam Monday...No life...might shovel snow if possible.....arrggghhhhhh!

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#284119 - 12/03/04 07:54 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Snow?!?!
I wish it would snow here in PA.
As long as it snows everywhere BUT the road, I am happy.

Return to Top
#284120 - 12/03/04 08:59 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Office Christmas party tonight.

Last agility class for wonder puppy in the morning.

Decorating and (hopefully) finishing up shopping. Also have some decorations to finish painting.

Keep the snow away from here please?

Dawnie, we're thinking good thoughts for you Monday. Keep us posted.

Return to Top
#284121 - 12/03/04 09:02 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
JJohns Offline
Platinum Poster
JJohns
IL
Boys H.S hoops game tonight, my own team's park district hoops game tomorrow morning(5-6 grade girls), girls H.S hoops game tomorrow afternoon. Shoot, there's nuthin' else to do around this one-horse town (Chicago)...is there?

Return to Top
#284122 - 12/03/04 10:04 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Bank Xmas party Sat. night and then crying all day Sunday because FDIC starts S & S/BSA first thing Monday morning.

Return to Top
#284123 - 12/03/04 10:05 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Take the kids to my nephew's birthday party!

Return to Top
#284124 - 12/03/04 10:08 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shopping with my daughters tomorrow then the office Christmas party tomorrow night. I'll probably be ready some rest on Sunday.

Return to Top
#284125 - 12/03/04 10:10 PM Re: plans for the weekend.....
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
Girls HS hoops tonight, my fourth grader's hoop game in the morning, work until noon. Bank Christmas party tomorrow evening. Hope to get Christmas lights on house and tree up Sunday while hubby slaves to get basement remodel done before the 24th!

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top