BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#287810 - 12/12/04 12:51 PM Survivor Finale info for TONIGHT
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Reward challenge: a combination of gathering stuff (survivors racing towards the big wall), and perhaps assembling things in trays. This would appear to favor speed and agility (Eliza) and possibly puzzle-solving (everyone but Chris.) The wall appears to be symbolic of a volcano. On the wall are a series of red paths, all of which end in golden necklace-looking things (the real immunity necklace is visible on a pole at the base of the wall. It's not clear if the Survivors are meant to retrieve stuff from the wall, or if the wall is a key to solving a maze that lies behind it.) A TC marching shot features Eliza and Twila, neither apparently wearing the immunity necklace. Eliza is wearing her Mom's shirt again, for the first time since Ep11, when it was given to her. Twila appears to be wearing her buff on her head, which suggests this is new footage from the finale, since Twila wore her buff on her left wrist at the Ep11 TC. The question is: is this the Final Four TC, or the Final Three TC? If it's F4, Chris seems the most likely to have won immunity. This seems the simplest assumption, so we'll go with a Chris F4 immunity win (for now).

Immunity Challenge: As usual, there are no previews of this available, but it should be the traditional remembrance of the previous booted contestants, which will be framed this season as visiting with their "spirits." The actual challenge is a test of endurance that involves bow & arrows. This would appear to favor both arm strength and arm endurance. So Chris's feet and Scout's knee should not hold them at a disadvantage. Chris or Twila would seem to be the favorite here, though. But you never know, Scout or Eliza could hang on for a win too.

F2/Winner: Still being hotly debated on the spoiler boards. I think you’ll have to tune in to find out.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#287811 - 12/12/04 06:04 PM Re: Survivor Finale info for TONIGHT
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
OK, this looks likely:

- F4 boot: Scout (this makes sense, as she's next best-liked after Chris, who is immune)
- F3 boot: Eliza (Twila picks Chris)
- Jury winner: Chris. Survivor is a social game (ask Jenna Morasca), and Chris gets along with everyone. Twila, in contrast, not only doesn't get along with women (five of whom are on the jury), but has actively burned bridges with Ami, Julie and Eliza. On top of that, Chris has managed to Survive in a merged tribe, despite being outnumbered 6-to-1. Neither is likely to wow the jury with their eloquence, so Chris should comfortably emerge the victor.

Return to Top
#287812 - 12/13/04 01:58 AM Re: Survivor Finale info for TONIGHT
Anonymous
Unregistered

Immunity was Chris - they had to collect 10 puzzle pieces and spell out two words - he got it first. Eliza got the boot, and gave Chris "the look" several times - she wasn't too happy he betrayed her. He shrugged....no biggie to him! He said it - he's here to play the game. I can't believe Scout is still around - she's SO under the radar. My vote's for Chris.

Return to Top
#287813 - 12/13/04 02:56 PM Re: Survivor Finale info for TONIGHT
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, EGB you had so much right and so much wrong at the same time.....

Great win by Chris though. One wonders if Julie will ever forgive him since he honestly seems to think of her as a little sister he just screwed over!

Return to Top