BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#295998 - 12/30/04 11:15 AM Finding Neverland
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
A friend defines great theater by its ability to create "the willful suspension of disbelief." This movie is so empowered. It's about the author of "Peter Pan" and Johnny Depp does an incredible job in the lead role. It is aimed at the child in all of us, not necessarily children in general. Even if you don't believe in fairies, you will try.

Review

Review

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#295999 - 12/30/04 02:13 PM Re: Finding Neverland
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I wish movies came out on DVD faster. We NEVER go to the theater so my first shot is Pay Per View or DVD so I don't see them until a year after everyone else!! I really want to see this one though. Maybe I will buy the book so that I can get a head start.

Return to Top
#296000 - 01/03/05 09:39 PM Re: Finding Neverland
Cat Woman Offline
Diamond Poster
Cat Woman
New England
I LOVE Johnny Depp. He's a great actor. I'll have to catch this movie.

Return to Top
#296001 - 01/03/05 09:51 PM Re: Finding Neverland
USCBanker Offline
Easley, SC
Yeah Johnny Depp is my favorite actor. Check out the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer online. Looks very very odd...but thats usually the type of movie he is in. And also, it is Tim burton

Return to Top