BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#298289 - 01/05/05 01:50 AM Wednesday Humor - Teenage Sex
Fraudman CFCI Offline
Power Poster
Fraudman CFCI
Land of Steady Habits
The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex. Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.

The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.

The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother saying: "Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#298290 - 01/05/05 08:17 AM Re: Wednesday Humor - Teenage Sex
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
You know about that new show "Who's Your Daddy?"
Turns out that Iraqi television has decided to do their own version of the show - they're going to call it "Who's Your Baghdaddy?"

Okay, I know... groan...

Return to Top
#298291 - 01/06/05 01:26 AM Re: Wednesday Humor - Teenage Sex
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

You know about that new show "Who's Your Daddy?"
Turns out that Iraqi television has decided to do their own version of the show - they're going to call it "Who's Your Baghdaddy?"

Okay, I know... groan...

You really need to find a job MT.

Return to Top
#298292 - 01/06/05 05:30 PM Re: Wednesday Humor - Teenage Sex
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I laughed for a few minutes- then remembered I have a 14 yr old teenage daughter- communication, understanding and RULES- it helps to have those three.

Return to Top