Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#298510 - 01/05/05 05:16 PM Mexican Gov't Encourages Illegal Border Crossing
Don_Narup Offline

Power Poster
Las Vegas Nevada
I don't often Post in the Cooler but after hearing this on the news this morning I needed some cooling off.

It was reported this morning that the Mexican Government is distributing 1,000,000 booklets on how to cross the border illegally.

It includes how to dress and take enough water,locatons etc as well as how to blend in with the general population and evade detection as an illegal alian.

It also mention how to tap into social services, medical care etc.

I guess printing 1,000,000 booklets is cheaper than providing better living conditions for its citizens. We have lost 8 emergency rooms in the past year because of illegals who cannot pay for the services. Ambulances are now scrambeling to find in ER treatment.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#298511 - 01/05/05 05:26 PM Re: Mexican Gov't Encourages Illegal Border Crossing
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Of course. Why take care of your own poor when you can get your Northern neighbors to subsidize them for you.

Return to Top
#298512 - 01/05/05 05:59 PM Re: Mexican Gov't Encourages Illegal Border Crossing
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Here is a good editorial on this matter: mexican illegals

Return to Top