Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#341038 - 03/30/05 10:32 PM MSB Webinar
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
The MSB webinar today was absolutely wonderful! Ken did a great job, as usual. The materials alone are worth the money. I would recommend the archived webinar to everybody. Even if you KNOW you don't want these accounts, you have to find them first and Ken gave some good ideas for doing just that.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#341039 - 03/30/05 10:50 PM Re: MSB Webinar
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree

we are drowning with the work to monitor, verify MSBs and this was very very helpful

thanks

Return to Top
#341040 - 03/30/05 11:10 PM Re: MSB Webinar
Mel Offline
100 Club
I also found the webinar very informative and the materials are awesome! Thanks, Ken.

Do you think the guidance on account relationships with MSBs that the agencies promised to issue in the joint statement will be very similar to what we reviewed today?

Return to Top
#341041 - 03/30/05 11:15 PM Re: MSB Webinar
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
No telling. I think the unintended consequences have now caused the agencies to have to step back and rethink the whole thing. We can hope for relief. Get your voice heard and write to your regulator.

Return to Top
#341042 - 03/31/05 02:59 AM Re: MSB Webinar
Ann Offline
Platinum Poster
South Carolina
I also want to send my compliments to Ken for an excellent webinar. I've participated in many of these and this was among the best! I especially appreciate the great samples included in the hand-outs - if there's anything a compliance officer loves it's sample language. Thanks, Ken!

Return to Top
#341043 - 03/31/05 03:08 PM Re: MSB Webinar
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
I agree! This was a great webinar that will be helpful to many! Thank you! It was well worth the money!
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z