Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#362443 - 05/23/05 01:36 PM Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Am looking for software that allows us to load transactions involving the sale of monetary instruments, wire transfers, cash deposits over certain dollar threshold, etc. to help monitor for suspicious activity.

Not sure yet whether we will be able to interface with our mainframe software, or whether we will need stand alone system. At the present time we are loading this information to excel spread sheets and analyzing by sorting various ways. Examiners were just in and told us this is too primitive (we are a community bank).

Any suggestions?

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#362444 - 05/23/05 01:51 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

check out a company called Global Vision Systems, they have a product called Patriot Officer. It may be more than what you are looking for but it does a lot of different things. Our company is currently waiting for it to be installed in the next couple of months and my BSA team cannot wait.

Return to Top
#362445 - 05/23/05 02:29 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you have any contact information?

Return to Top
#362446 - 05/23/05 02:39 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
There are numerous companies out there for this that are listed here on the Vendor Connect page of BankersOnline: AML Software You can do a search of the threads using the company name, and you will come up with quite a bit of input from others that have purchased the various tools that are out there.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
#362447 - 05/23/05 05:42 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

we are signing a contract with BANKDetect for RiskTrackerAML. Does extensive analysis on all types of transactions for suspicious activity. Stand alone system that resides on a server. We looked at several others, but liked this the best due to cost, service provided, and the extensive analysis it does on a daily basis. it is not a "database lookup" system like others we looked at. Plus, they have been around for a while, not a startup. they also have a fraud detection module which is an option we will look at later. we are a $900M bank. good luck

Return to Top
#362448 - 05/23/05 07:41 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you anon. Can you provide any contact info for this company. Am interested in looking at a stand alone system similar to the one you describe.

Return to Top
#362449 - 05/23/05 08:42 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

we ue BSA Tracker from Bouton and Associate out of CA
a rules based system that handles CTR, MIL, OFAC, PEP, and SARs

Return to Top
#362450 - 05/23/05 08:44 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Of the products we have evaluated, Banker's Toolbox seems to be the best fit for us. We looked at other products, but from what we have seen, Banker's Toobox appears to provide the tools we need for our AML program, and will do most of what you are looking for. An internet search will locate them.

Return to Top
#362451 - 05/24/05 03:18 AM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Bankers Toolbox is one of the sponsors of the Bankers Threads. Their hyperlinked ad can be found along the side of the forum.

Okay, the ads were there yesterday....but you can also click on the BOL Vendor Advisory Board along the side of the main forum list, and that will take you to a page where different vendors are listed, and Bankers Toolbox is one of them
Last edited by Bonnie M; 05/24/05 03:20 AM.

Return to Top
#362452 - 05/24/05 01:58 PM Re: Suspicious Activity Monitoring Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can obviously do a search on BANKDetect and RiskTrackerAML. Our contact was Bill Sweeney who I believe is the Head of Sales and Bus. Development. I hesitate to give out his contact info in a public forum. I do believe contact info for the company is on their website. They are also in the Vendor Connect on this site. Yes, it is a stand alone system just as you are looking for. As I mentioned, it is a very analytical system and performs extensive analysis on all types of transactions. Good luck, again!! Isn't all this compliance stuff fun...

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z