Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#436374 - 10/06/05 04:36 PM Mapping software
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Does anyone have the ARTA loan platform and have it feed into a CRA mapping software? If so, what prgoram?

We had FIPCO a couple of years ago, which fed loan info into Census Tracts Plus, which would spit out some really neat maps of our loan concentrations throughout our community.

Now that we got ARTA, I have begged and pleaded with our computer administrators to set up a similar connection. It has not been done, so I am assuming the two are not compatible.

So, I am looking to replace Census Tracts Plus with something that would work easily with ARTA. Any suggestions/recommnedations?

Return to Top
CRA
#436375 - 10/09/05 03:48 PM Re: Mapping software
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
I used to get mainframe reports based on my selection criteria and import that data into CRA Wiz. It worked well. This allowed the capture of data on newer and older loans, as I selected.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#436376 - 10/11/05 02:22 AM Re: Mapping software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bankers System parent recently purchased PCI Corporation so now the makers of Arta own CRA Wiz. It's been about 4-5 months so you would think they probably have a free interface by now that will work together seamlessly without any need to get the MIS people involved. You might check that out.

Return to Top
#436377 - 10/11/05 02:50 AM Re: Mapping software
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
That would be Wolters Kluwer. I haven't heard that an interface was completed, but I too would certainly expect that if they believe it will aid in cross-sales, they'll do it.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top