Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#518116 - 03/21/06 09:35 PM Affirmative Action Plan
02bonne Offline
Platinum Poster

I'm trying to update our affirmative action plan and found a sample AAP on the dept of labor/ofccp website. I was also able to find the required sections (ie workforce analysis, job group analysis etc.), however I wasn't able to find anything detailing specifically what was required for each section. Does anyone know where I can find the detailed requirements for each section?

Return to Top
Human Resources
#518117 - 03/22/06 09:14 PM Re: Affirmative Action Plan
Bob McComas Offline
Platinum Poster
Bob McComas
Dallas, Texas
You will not find any information on the specific details of the different sections. These are case specific to each bank.

You will not be able to find any information on the data analysis portion of the AAP either. The data analysis is about 40 pages of spreadsheets including the standard deviation testing for hiring, termination or promotions/transfers. The data analysis section is where any under-utilization of protected classes will be determined, and goals for the next year will be calculated. These are also case specific to each bank based on the bank's internal employment census information and primary recruiting marketing census information from the Civilial Labor Force. We do AAP's only for banks and no two will ever be alike.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, Gayla Sherry