Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#627391 - 10/20/06 08:29 PM CTXACH Transfer -Addenda Inforamtion
Trips3 Offline
We have been printing and then sending the Addenda information for their CTX ACH transfers as they need this information. It is available through their e-corp and my question is if the customer agrees to to retrive this information electronically is the bank obligated to also send the paper? Would there be a need for Esign for this or would we need to have a disclosure at account opening they would sign for acceptance?
Thank you

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#627392 - 10/20/06 09:01 PM Re: CTXACH Transfer -Addenda Inforamtion
MaryRink Offline
Gold Star
Northern MN
A few years ago, per my request, the Fed sent us software to run our ACH files through to retrieve the addenda info for CTX transactions. I contacted our corporate customers that have this type of transaction. All of them informed by that this information was available to them online by the company that sends them, so they didn't need the bank to print out this addenda info. These are corporate transactions and if the company doesn't require the info from the bank, I wouldn't worry about it. You've done your job by making it available to them.

Return to Top
#627393 - 10/23/06 01:22 PM Re: CTXACH Transfer -Addenda Inforamtion
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
Because these transfers affect business accounts, not consumer accounts, Esign is not an issue.
Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z