Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#699200 - 03/09/07 04:26 PM Business Debit Card
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
I have looked at the debit card agreement in the tool section of BOL, but it does not appear to incorporate anything for zero liability on small companies. The agreement in tools appears to allow disputes in a manner similar to Reg E, so it concerns me...does anyone have an agreement they are using that is up-to-date? We are looking at the pros and cons of such product, so if anyone has any input in that regard, please post.

If anyone has a sample agreement that they would be willing to share...I'd love to see it.

More on the search...In looking at another bank's disclosure, they require notification within 24 hours. In looking at the UCC, they state within 90 days...Compare to Reg E at 60 days...more restrictive than the UCC?

What am I missing here?!?

Thanks!
Last edited by joker; 03/09/07 07:46 PM.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#699490 - 03/09/07 09:33 PM Re: Business Debit Card RR Joker
Compliancer Offline
Gold Star
Compliancer
San Francisco, CA
For both Visa and MasterCard, all you need to do is have a policy that reflects their requirements of zero liability. There is no specific "zero liability" disclosure requirement. You can view our Error Resolution Policy online here

http://www.propay.com/legal/errorPolicy.aspx

This is for a small business MasterCard Debit Card. Our policy is more lenient than most regarding time frames but you will see verbiage addressing liability.

Return to Top
#702556 - 03/16/07 08:10 PM Re: Business Debit Card Compliancer
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
thank you..I'll check it out..I put this project aside while undergoing compliance/CRA exam, but am back at it now!

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z