Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#716690 - 04/16/07 02:10 PM Business Internet Banking customer access
Shelly Redd Offline
New Poster
We have received numerous requests from several Business customers who would like to access their Personal and their Business accounts under one ID - in the past this was not something we did but are there any actual compliance reasons prohibiting us from allowing this?

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#717275 - 04/17/07 02:52 PM Re: Business Internet Banking customer access Shelly Redd
FraudHorn Offline
FraudHorn
Maine
Our system allows the customer to see accounts (business or personal) that they are a signor on using one ID. I hope there is no compliance prohibiting.

Return to Top
#717536 - 04/17/07 06:52 PM Re: Business Internet Banking customer access FraudHorn
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
I don't see issues unless you assume that this person may share their info for one account and inadvertently then share access information for their other account. But that is an assumption.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#723378 - 04/27/07 05:58 PM Re: Business Internet Banking customer access Andy_Z
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
To me this is one of those questions that SOUNDS like a good idea, until you think about the various scenarios where it could all go downhill.

Think it through.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z