Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#643448 - 11/28/06 09:05 PM Looking for a Document Imaging Policy
JohnnyK Offline
New Poster
Hello everyone! We have recently created a Document Imaging Department that scans docs such as SIG cards, CDs, IRAs, etc... and I am the lucky guy choosen to write the policies and procedures manual. So I have come to the Authoritative Internet Reposiory of Banking Knowledge :-D looking for a little head start... anything would be helpful as I am starting from scratch.

TIA (that's "Thanks in Advance" for the acronymically challenged)

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#644318 - 11/29/06 08:08 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy JohnnyK
Sabrina A. Offline
New Poster
Oklahoma
Our bank has been scanning for 2 1/2 years. I was the PM (project manager) and the dept supr up until about 2 months ago. I still provide tech support and trouble shooting. We didn't create a manual but had several policies approved along a time line that included document retention after scanning and how post QA (quality assurance) would be performed. As of now we are preparing to convert with the same vendor but to a web-based product. I would be glad to provide additional information as needed.
Last edited by Sabrina A.; 11/29/06 08:10 PM.
Return to Top
#646306 - 12/04/06 02:26 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy Sabrina A.
JohnnyK Offline
New Poster
Who are you going with...?

Return to Top
#647792 - 12/06/06 04:41 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy JohnnyK
Sabrina A. Offline
New Poster
Oklahoma
We are a Jack Henry & Associate bank. We were on Silouette Document Imaging and now we are going to Synergy a company they bought out that had a background in doc imaging.

Return to Top
#661179 - 01/04/07 06:59 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy Sabrina A.
Mocha's Mom Offline
Platinum Poster
Mocha's Mom
Western MA
Sabrina A - I would be very interested in any information you could help me with. We just decided on a product and I have been made the spvr in charge of the new "department". We were just discussing record retention and quality control yesterday!

Thanks!

Return to Top
#735977 - 05/18/07 05:48 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy Mocha's Mom
anaughton Offline
New Poster
Minnesota
Sorry to revive an old thread, but i am in about the same position as the original poster in that i am working on writing the policies and procedures for our document imaging system.

We are a JHA bank using Synergy, much like Sabrina A.

I am starting from scratch as we are a denovo and don't have any document imaging policies or procedures in place at this time. Any help you could give would really be appreciated. Sources, links, anything would be great!

Thank you.

Return to Top
#2120473 - 03/03/17 06:38 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy JohnnyK
Liz Offline
New Poster
We are a Jack Henry & Assoc. Bank and we are currently using AccuSystems for imaging our documents. I am trying to locate information or examples to create a document imaging policy. Any information on where to search would be appreciated. Thanks!

Return to Top
#2143412 - 08/24/17 01:16 PM Re: Looking for a Document Imaging Policy anaughton
Isbanker Offline
New Poster
AR
Hello,
I am currently working on document imaging policy and procedures just as you were a few months ago. Did you get any response with sources, links or samples that you can share.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you,

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z